What's new

Biography: Buffy (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Alright, I missed this show the first (and I believe, only) time it was aired. I was hoping it would be re-run, but apparently I was mistaken. Anyway, was it a worthwhile viewing? Any new, exciting info? I've tried tracking the program down through the usual internet sources, but with little luck. If anyone can help me find this show, I'd appreciate it. Please PM or email me if you can help.

Thanks,

mike.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Folks, I'm going to let this thread stay open, but if it goes down the wrong road in terms of posting downloading info, etc, it'll be close/removed. If you can help out Mike, do it offline. If you want to comment on the show itself, feel free to do so.

BTW, IIRC, the show was okay, nothing all that relevatory if you've been a Buffy fan for years.

Joshua_W

Second Unit
It wasn't that big of a deal. Just a few snippets of EPK-style interviews and a few clips from the show. A little bit of backstory of how the show was made.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
I did not realize it was on the S6 set, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the original question. When the time (and money) comes, I'm sure I will continue my R2 collection. Then again, if it wasn't all that worthwhile, I don't feel I missed out...

Thanks again.

mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.