What's new

Bill&Ted: Poster request (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Can anyone provide me with a hi-res scan of the original poster art? This biggest I have been able to locate isn't even 1/10th the resolution I need to make it print out for a suitable replacement cover
Thanks in advance!

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Jeff, I only have the "Bogus Journey" poster.
------------------
Link Removed

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Anyone who wants it...
I've got a 600 DPI jpg of the key art for "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"... no credits on it, but the tagline and title are in it. Just click on the little "send email" icon above...
I did it in advance preparation for making a replacement keepcase insert myself, but I'm happy to share. In fact, I think it would be cool if several people made covers and then we compared. Obviously, the front would be identical (for the most part), but the back is wide open for interpretation at this point.
= Derek =

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Anyone know of a good website that collects homemade covers (which are inevitably better than what ends up on the shelf)? I have to agree on this one. Great movie, ugly cover. I think it's the new "in" thing.
Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks