Bill&Ted: Poster request

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Kleist, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Can anyone provide me with a hi-res scan of the original poster art? This biggest I have been able to locate isn't even 1/10th the resolution I need to make it print out for a suitable replacement cover
    Thanks in advance!

2. Bill McA

Bill McA Producer

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Excellent Adventure

4. Bill McA

Bill McA Producer

5. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

Anyone who wants it...
    I've got a 600 DPI jpg of the key art for "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure"... no credits on it, but the tagline and title are in it. Just click on the little "send email" icon above...
    I did it in advance preparation for making a replacement keepcase insert myself, but I'm happy to share. In fact, I think it would be cool if several people made covers and then we compared. Obviously, the front would be identical (for the most part), but the back is wide open for interpretation at this point.
    = Derek =

6. Chuck Mayer

Chuck Mayer Lead Actor

Chuck Mayer
    Anyone know of a good website that collects homemade covers (which are inevitably better than what ends up on the shelf)? I have to agree on this one. Great movie, ugly cover. I think it's the new "in" thing.
    Chuck