What's new

Big Surprise this Friday! (Speculation) (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
On the main page of the forum, Ron and Co. Have informed us of all the swell reviews coming this week, even hinting at a big surprise this friday!

I just wanted to hear some speculation on what the surprise could be! I think it will be a big review of a MAJOR upcoming release. I am wagering on one of four things:
1. Beauty and the Beast(but why before Monsters Inc?)
2. Spider Man(No word on reviews being around yet, so this might be wrong)
3. LOTR:Extended Version(Seems too soon for me for some reason, but drooling waiting to hear about it)
4. Star Wars:Episode II(This seems the most likely to me for some reason. The "stolen" and "leaked" discs floating around are a little too suspicious for me. I think Lucasfilm might be trying to quietly build buzz on this review, instead of the big anticipation of reviews to disappoint us)

Any of these I think will be a BIG surprise. So, any hints Ron?

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Hope it's not Ep.2. I don't want to get too excited so soon with a couple of months yet to wait.:frowning:

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Remember Blade II had reviews up almost 2 months early. That made the wait unbearable...but I kinda liked that unbearable wait, it made me so stoked to own a movie more than usual.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Do the announcements in that section only pertain to reviews? If not, maybe it's the domestic announcement of the Indy box, if that's a true story.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
hmm that definately would be a nice surprise on friday. hopefully it is indy. But now that i think of it more than likely it is a review of episode II.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I think the surprise is a review. Just thought of a potential review...Back to the Future(too far off though)

Declan

Second Unit
I think it's the Indy announcement myself.
But i'd love a review of Spidey, Ep2,LOTR extended or BTTF..........
but then again..............who would'nt:)

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
I think it will be a DVD review. I really hope it could be .....BTTF...or mayb..LOTR. Hey any of the admins wanna chime in and say if any1 is close....

l8rz,
Deepak Jr.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I think it will be a review since the original paragraph said "Massive review week!"then listed the films then said "big surprise friday"

And where is Ron to comment on this thread, and fuel our fire!?

Brenton

Screenwriter
If it is a review of Episode II, it'd better be BOTH DISCS, or I won't read it.
Well, maybe I'll read a little.
Ah heck, you know I'll read the whole thing!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
damn...forgot about Booty Call! Need a superbit of that.
WHat about an Infinifilm version of WOO!

DeepakJR

Second Unit
Real Name
Deepak
You never know, they could announce the upcoming Super Mario Bros: The Movie Vista Series DVD. It will include a P&S version of the movie and a full bitrate DTS track! Rumor has it also that it will be the most elaborate 5 Disc Set ever, even better than LOTR!:D :D [enough from me, i will run into the wall now]
l8rz,
Deepak Jr.;)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
It is the announcement of the Critters 6 disc collection, with DTS available on all releases!(Actually...that would be really cool. At least Critters one and two were cool movies)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks