What's new

Big Brother season 12 After Dark Showtime Too and Live Feed thread (SPOILERS GALORE!!!) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For those who want to discuss the real-time development inside the house for the US Big Brother season 12 show, here's your thread. No spoilers required, just know that it's real time discussion, so you have been warned. Stick with the other "Big Brother 12" thread if you just want to keep up with the aired episodes on CBS, but please use spoilers in that thread on discussion of events not aired yet on CBS.

mike caronia

Second Unit
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

Matt being called out by Rachel & Brenda was hysterical.

He showed that he can think on his feet and showed he won't be afraid of conflict.

Not sure he was the victor, only because their is a spotlight on his game that wasn't there before he stupidly asked to be used as the pawn. But he sure as shit blew their game up pretty good, not that it needed much help.

Any veteran BB watchers know...the pawn usually goes home!

I do think he's going to be safe this week though.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
There's no chance for Rachel this week, Britney will not use the POV I don't think. From what I've read not even Jordan liked Rachel and she doesn't have a mean bone in her entire body lol.

Last night Brenchel concocted a plan, Brendon wants to be thrown out before Rachel and has told her he will act like a jerk all week to make that happen, his first move was to attack Britney.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Okay this is fairly huge, and a bit disturbing, Brendon has opened Pandoras box and it has allowed Rachel to come back into the house for only 24hrs. What sucks is that she's divulging things about DR sessions and goodbye messages to the others.

This sucks IMO.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not sure how long this will stay up, but was entertaining on a grade school insults level (Rachel vs. Ragan):

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I saw that fight, it was actually quite lame as far as fights go, just meaningless name calling.

I half expected to hear someone off screen yell "Oh no she didn't!" and "Oh snap, she talkin' bout your momma!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks