What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Well, this group has absolutely no imagination. To me the most boring group of HG's so far.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, Allison and Ryan got the boot by a 2-0 vote, but the door remained locked, and Chenbot announced that they were splitting up the teams and it's every person for themselves. But either Allison or Ryan was going to get sent home in a live vote amongst the rest of the houseguests, and Allison got the boot by a 6-0 vote. Then Ryan ended up winning HoH. Chenbot then announced that the 6 ousted houseguests have been sequestered all this time, and America will vote to return one of the 6 back into the house (the sequestered being Jacob, Jen, Parker, Allison, Amanda, Alex).

So, it's back to the normal BB game again. Joshuah was really thrown by the twist as he probably doesn't have a tight-knit bond amongst the guys, and who knows where the gals' alliances lie.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Saw this 'twist' coming a mile away.
Loved Alison's rolercoaster ride for 10 minutes...
Evicted!
No...back!
Wait a sec...gone again!!
haha
And all without getting one stinkin' vote!

As for these people being boring...I totally disagree. This season has been way more entertaining watching the feeds than last year ever was. These folks are all demented drama queens, makes for a lot of hilarious over the top needless drama. And that's what this show is really all about, No? Not boring beer pong.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Okay. Now that all are playing as individuals things should get more interesting.

To me there was too much drama queen acting going on for my taste and very little game play. The expression on Joshua's face when he heard they were no longer playing as couples was fantastic. Dude looked like he was going to puke from fear/dread. Still got last nights BBAD dvr'd to watch today.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Last night was a lot of fun, my best friend and I were speculating weeks ago that BB has to split them up eventually in order to make it to the projected date.

Last nights feed wasn't as fun as I had hoped it would be, though, and Natalie is beginning to come across like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. Her pathetic pursuit of Matt is getting creepy and sad.

And Josh is practically DARING America to vote Allison back in and the beauty is he doesn't even know it lol. He's still talking smack about her and if he keeps that up America and their sick sense of humor will bring her back just to drive him insane which it most decidedly will. :laugh:

I for one hope that's what happens, the look on his face when she walks back into the house will be absolutley priceless! :)

mike caronia

Second Unit
Anyone still watching this loony bin?
The last 24 hours have been hysterical.
These people flip-flop every hour.
You never know what's coming.
I couldn't imagine being in there with these folks.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The pairing and then splitting of the couples has produced some truly manic behavior in the house, and it has heightened the paranoia level to something I hadn't imagine it could get.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Tonight was the first episode I truly enjoyed this season. The couples twist was absolutely terrible and ruined the first few weeks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Yep, exactly what BB had in mind when they did it.

Josh, Chelsia and James were cracking me up on yesterdays feed when they came to the "shocking realization" that Matt and Natalie were secretly a couple! :laugh: Man if they knew how wrong they were they'd never show their faces in public again lol.

I'm watching the feed from last night now, Natalie is drawing a picture of her Matty poo while he poses...awww. In her mind that's probably her idea of foreplay lol.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Epic HoH struggle happening right now.
It might last into After Dark.

I loved the outcome of tonight's twist...I'm sure a lot of fans aren't too happy.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And the winner of HoH is:

James! Surprise! Surprise! James had to cut a deal with Natalie (they were the last 2, and Nat threw up after the contest) to not put up Nat or Matt, but left the opening to backdoor Matt if POV is used (because Nat wasn't smart enough to negotiate that part of the deal.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I have to give props to the Big Brother producers for coming up with a bunch of twists this year that don't reek of the "same old, same old" stench of some other reality shows. Just when I was getting ready to declare that BB9 had jumped the shark as a series with this group of (mostly) selfish, self-centered miscreants things get more and more interesting.

It keeps me coming back for more (and glad that I get Showtime After Dark).

:emoji_thumbsup:

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Hey everyone.... I'm watching some of the feed and I can not believe how some of these people are.... They are totally ragging on Amanda and it's disgusting. Laughing about her father killing himself and saying she's really a man. It's pretty sad.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Those who can't stand Matt (like me) have got to see this, it's a spoiler so watch at your own risk...

Apparently James put Matt up on the block and Matt started crying lol!

And here's the conversation that happened right after the veto ceremony between James and Matt...

And this one is just for laughs...

I'm loving it!!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's even more diabolical:

James is so playing with Matt's emotions this week. He's orchestrating a 3-3 tie so he, as HoH, has to break the tie and send Matt home. Chelsea is infiltrating the other side in the flip-flop, and they pretty much have Sheila convinced that Matt can stay, as the plan is to have Adam/Natalie/Sheila/Chelsea vote to keep Matt and boot Ryan. Chelsea may or may not flip, and if she does not, it's 3-3, and it's supposed to expose Adam/Sheila as not having Ryan's back next week and have him just as teed off against Adam/Sheila as he is with James and his gang. These are bored people, and this is what they do, playing with each other's emotions.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
What always gets me about BB is that people seem to have this insane desire to keep dangerous people around, and by dangerous I mean those with a likelyhood of winning the game, thinking that "oh i'll keep him/her around til' next week cuz they'll do something for me" or "i'll keep him/her around so that they'll take me to the final 2" when what they should be doing is getting rid of these people.

People like Dick, and Matt if my gut is telling me the truth this year, win this game because the other people are stupid enough to keep them around even though they know how good of a game theses people are playing. :rolleyes

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Is Matt really playing a good game? Admittedly, I only watch the hacked up CBS prime time version, but from that it seems Matt is one of the worst players in that house. Seems every "strategic" move he tries to make backfires on him. And has he won a single competition?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Matt admittently isn't a strong competitor when it comes to competitions but he's a very charasmatic guy and that can take you a long way in this game.

He has a way of disarming heated situations that he finds himself in and that in and of itself can win you this game if you can manage to talk/charm people out of either putting you up or if you are put up not to vote you out.

Matt does this very well which is what makes him a threat to win if these freakin' people don't wise up and can his ass now. He's also dangerous on another front...Natalie, if she ever won HOH (you never know with this game) than you might as well say that Matt won it, too because he will get her to do his bidding with ease and she'll comply with every command he gives her.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Well John, IMO this is by far the dumbest group ever to appear on Big Brother (at least in the USA). I will admit that Australia’s first (and perhaps only) effort was worse (but only marginally).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks