What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm enjoying this season, but I'm getting tired of how season 6 always just happens to have the power every week. :rolleyes

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Kaysar reminds me of Guy Pierce' character 'Edmund Exley' at the beginning of LA Confidential, a straight shooter who's not prepared to play dirty...

Julie Chen...
"Are you prepared to lie to get someone evicted?"

Kaysar...
"No."

Julie Chen...
"Are you prepared to backstab someone to save yourself?"

Kaysar...
"No."

Julie Chen...
"Don't go on Big Brother. Stick to a show where you don't have to make those kinds of choices."

I mean I like Kaysar, but he really shouldn't even be in this game, his good nature and his strict adherance to his beliefes prohibits him from doing what needs to be done to stay in.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone else notice just how long it took for Nakomis to actually exit the outside door of the BB house?

It appears that Nakomis' interview and the HoH competition were broadcast on a time-delayed basis rather than being 'live'.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Dumbass James

Is targetting Chicken George after complaining about Kaysar! What a fraud. Kaysar took out Crappy last year and Jennifer this year and he's going for Chicken George with his only HOH. The fool has so many bogus alliances that if George gets veto he has to nom two allies with only two gone in the house.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
He did. But the plan is to lose George. Pathetic plan when winning HOH is all that matters since everyone is gunning for them and George isn't about to win one... He better hope Janie saves his ass next week, because I'm betting most of his new "allies" are none of the sort to him. Should have learned last year you can't be everyone's secret partner.

Jennifer Dedmon is the one who came on the show as "Jennifer" and adopted a stupid alias I refuse to acknowledge.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This week's POV challenge was the sickest yet. There were 6 phases to it. Insane:

You had to complete phases before moving on to the next phase:

1. Eat a bowl of slop (Will and Boogie quit).
2. Burn your clothes.
3. Have people write on your body.
4. Dive into a vat of blueberries with blue dye in it.
5. Agree to give up competing in the next veto competition (James and Jase quit at this point).
6. Have your head shaved bald.

It went to a tie-breaker.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I know I'm a little slow sometimes...but someone explain to me why if George doesn't get booted this week, he makes it to the final two? Is there a new rule that I never got the memo for that says "if any short fat guy that also goes by the name Chicken makes it past the third eviction, they automatically advance to the final two."

I don't watch the live feeds, so I'm limited to what they show on primetime, but do I understand correctly that James put up George because he "assumed" he was putting his ear up against the door to eavesdrop on a conversation?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
That's what he says, but it's not true. James chickened out and that's why George is up. He made deals with everyone but George.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Good episode.

Good for Chicken George. Nice to see that he has some game in him.

I think the S6 alliance people are making some bad decisions, just like last year.

They should have broken up the only other "definite alliance" in the house.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Yeah, I realize I'm a slave to to CBS's hack editing job...but man it seems these people are just doing everything backwards. And what was up with Will's speech. My memory's a little foggy, but wasn't that similar to the speech he made to the jury right before he won season 2? You guys all say what a genius Will is...I just don't see it. He just seems like a big-headed egomaniac that loves to hear himself speak and stir up controversy...and pawn it off as "strategy".

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I agree completely. He's no genius. He's just lucky. I get the feeling the others think so too and don't see him as a threat. And that is in no way genius on his part, just a lucky jerk full of hot air. He's the floater and his luck will float him far. Met many like that. Appear to know all and be in control but it's all a front.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Will is so full of shit, he obviously doesn't REALLY want to leave because you cannot win the game if your booted out, he's screwing with people and it's going to backfire on him sooner or later.

The man is insane lol.

George is a beast! He wanted the veto and he just took it! Good for him, i've always liked him. :emoji_thumbsup:

Raw deal for Jase, though, oh well.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Of course James stabbed Jase in the back, his public comments to the contrary. Even James was concerned about this as he commented to the others in his alliance. But he still managed to be quite righteous by the time it actually came down to putting up Jase.

The thing I thought most telling was the Kaysar was the one to actually tell Jase what was going to happen. Quite obviously James did not have the courage to face Jase with the news.

Still, Jase has only himself to blame. He needed to ally with someone, and that he chose to trust James was his mistake. After all, James tried to play all sides in Season 6. That he would have made multiple promises in this season should come as no surprise to anyone.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
James is actually begining to really annoy me, for the simple fact that he seems to genuinley hate George, he hates George because he thought he was this innocent who was just cooking and cleaning and then *GASP* James found out that George is playing the game!

How DARE George play the game on him! :rolleyes

I didn't care for James in season 6 and now I really don't care for him, God I hope he doesn't win.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks