Big Brother 7 All-Stars

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Patrick Sun, Jun 21, 2006.

1. NolanJ

NolanJ Second Unit

I think this season is going to be great. They mentioned that there will be no peanut butter & jelly this summer, so hopefully that means a lot of new and interesting "bad things" will be inflicted on the houseguests.

I think a unique aspect of the game this year is going to be how the BB6 alliance can handle themselves. I don't think they are "dumb" enough to let others into their alliance, but a player like Howie might be talked into allowing Will into his fold.

I think Allison is a horrible person, but she makes the game entertaining so I hope she sticks around just a little bit longer. But she's nowhere near the game player that Janelle is, which is probably why she's so jealous of her.

If the first PoV competition is indicative of the future events, we're in for an exciting season.

2. Jason Walstrom

Jason Walstrom Supporting Actor

Sorry I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Gotta love how Danielle could go from never been nominated for eviction in BB3 to getting nominated the very first week in BBAS. Haha.

4. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

No problem, Jason. There might have been a bit of confusion because I was referring to another thread where the rules are posted in the first message in that thread.

No harm, no foul. There is no entry fee, nor any "prize" except for bragging rights here. At least if Jase wins you can rightly claim, "I picked him to win!" since the proof his in this thread.

We hold these informal contests whenever some of the big reality shows that lend themselves to these competitions air. Shows like The Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol and Big Brother have been favorites in the past. Look for future announcements in this area. In the meantime we've added your selection to the roster in the BB7 HTF Challenge Thread.

5. Arman

Arman Screenwriter

But Patrick that would be sweeter and better for Danielle if she goes on and wins it all. She would love that than by being called as the greatest BB player who never won the game. [​IMG]

But I'm with you though, her days are numbered even if she survives this week (looks like 50/50 again that she could be evicted tomorrow), the odds are not looking good for her (to win it all).

6. Arman

Arman Screenwriter

7. Arman

Arman Screenwriter

8. Jason Walstrom

whoevers left i'll take.

9. RAF

RAF Lead Actor

It wasn't a "whomever's left" situation, Jason, as clearly stipulated in the rules that NolanJ posted. There aren't any residual picks for the remaining three members of your entry since the same person can be picked by multiple entrants. But we were able to add you to the list as having chosen Jase (for possible bragging rights.)

[​IMG]

Obviously, with the competition well under way all entries are now closed. Let the scheming continue in the Big Brother Household!

10. Jason Walstrom

ok. lol. Nice Tie Jase had on.

11. Arman

Arman Screenwriter

[.

12. ScottH

ScottH Producer

Scott Hanson
    I disagree. It was a perfect time to put Boogie and Will up. I understand his reasoning, but it will come back to bite him in the ass. I think BB6 are actually at a disadvantage at this point because they are major targets.

13. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

I'd lose Diane and Jennifer quick too. You know where Boogie and Will stand. I think Jennifer and Diane have a better shot of winning comps and are more likely enemies. This way there's no real bonding with Boogie/Will/Diane/Jennifer. Putting one of each up might create a bond more than break them apart since they aren't really friends at this point. Sov6 need to win comps to stay alive, they've been targets since day one. It's not like they are about to send Chicken George home. Jase isn't out to get them and will probably throw everything for a few weeks so he can stay a few rounds in their minds. Marcellas and Erika will probably align with them if they haven't fully aligned yet.

Plus fewer janelleousy filled chicks voting each week means James, Kaysar, or Howie are much more likely to go first. [​IMG]

14. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Sorry but if I was the BB6 team id try not to be with Kaysar. This is the 2nd season in a row he made a bone headed deal , and like S6 this one is going come back and bite them in the butt. Not that I mind, as I want Mike and Will to go far.

15. PhilipW

PhilipW Second Unit

Or does he just hope someone uses the veto and puts up Will and Boogie. This is how virtually every player last season was voted out. Did Will and Boogie not watch last year? There's a chance they could be in the veto competition but more of a chance they won't. Once you find out who wins the veto you convince them to use it and then I'd put up Boogie. The guy just annoys me with his smugness and arrogance. He doesn't have any reason to have either so far in the game. He did nothing in season 2 and hasn't done anything this season.

16. ScottH

ScottH Producer

Scott Hanson
    I admit Will is entertaining, but how can you root for that guy? As if his ego needed any more reason to expand?

17. ScottH

ScottH Producer

Scott Hanson
    I don't know how I stumbled across this, but it's pretty interesting. It's a recent interview with "Josh" from season 1 (the one Erika was dating for 5 years). Particularly interesting is when he's talking about knowing just about everyone in the current house on a personal level, and how Erika knew a lot of them going in as well.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticl...hp?article=902

18. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Very simple. Hes the best player in BB History. Was on the block virtually every single week and got people to vote to keep him in. Id rather Will or Mike to win over Janelle, Howie (even though he cracks me up) and Kaysar any day of the week

19. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    I've come to a balanced opinion towards Will, meaning that he is indeed entertaining and he may be the best player, but i'm not going to root for him.

He may or may not be that smug in his everyday life, but on the show, he's extremely unlikable IMO.

New season, new game, things may or may not work out for Will this time out, in fact, I still have faith in my girl Janelle, but we shall see. I also agree, Kayser should have put up Mike and Will.

20. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

I want Will to win but I can't stand Mike at all.

"YO, KAYSAR! WHY DIDN'T YOU NOMINATE THE STRONGEST ALLIANCE IN THE HOUSE?! CHILLTOWN, WOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Maybe he didn't nominate you, Mike, because you're a worthless troll who simply leeches off of Will's smarts?