What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I would guess that the floaters and season 6 members would vote for Erica because Chill town is the main reason they are in the jury house now, I am not so sure Booger will win.

I find it amusing how much of a lost hurt puppy he is without Will. I found the whole phone ringing gig almost sad last night. I always knew he would of been long gone without Will but I never knew it to be so deep.

Rudi

Stunt Coordinator
I am not a fan of Mike, but I have to admit last night was somewhat poignant. Will and him were the only true alliance in the house in that neither one of them was going to betray the other. They were at least having fun in the house whereas the rest seemed more desperate to be there. Erica and Janelles misplaced exuberance looked pathetic last night.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Alright - alright!

Make your final bets... Mike Boogie - time to sell your soul.

Too late!

ry

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This doesn't bode well for this show, this is the second year i've watched it and the second time that someone I didn't like won.

The one positive thing I will say about Boogie is that he did play a good game.

Oh well, you know what they say, money attracts money.

BTW, what's the name of Boogies chain of restaraunts? I want to know the name so that I know never to eat there.

;)

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis
Yep, it wasn't even close. I'm kind of surprised at Howie's vote, though.

Erika put the final nail in her coffin with her last "puppetmaster" speech. Any chance she could have had was gone.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey

Except for Marcellas, I think everyone else realized Chill Town played a better game, and voted for the better player of the two, instead of personal feelings. Which I am Happy About. Once Howie and George voted for Mike you knew it was over already

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Gotta love Howie..."Erika deserves to win this more than any player in the history of Big Brother."

"My vote goes to Mike."

How in the world did Janelle win that $25K?

I hate this show.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I know, I liked Janelle but Will should have gotten that $25k. If Janelle hadn't of fallen for he and Boogies BS so easily I would say yeah, give it to her, but she got played countless times without using her head and Will got played once.

I hate the show right now too lol. But, you just know that we'll all be right back here next summer booing and hissing a whole new batch of heros and villains. ;)

I wonder who it'll be...

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
1) S6 performance
2) Did better than S6 in terms of comps and aside from Will was the only thing worth watching this year.
3) Studies throughout
4) Doesn't turn into a whiny bitch when she's nominated or targeted.

There was no way Scrubika would win, especially after Booger nailed his questions from the jury. The segments on Scrubika and James Whines tonight were great with Allison (how fitting) and Howie putting in the zingers. The phonecalls gags/montage were well done as well. Janelle is on "The View" tomorrow and Scrubika...

Well here's a nice gif from SurvivorSucks. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Given the choice of the final two, Mike played the better game, and won over 6 of the members of the jury.

I wonder how much therapy $50,000 can buy because Erika is going to need a lot of it after listening to some of the hurtful things said by Mike (and if she watches previous episodes, it'll be just as nasty).

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

I knew she had it lost when her whole justification was "I got Will evicted", the only thing she truly did in the game. Mike took the "Will S2" approach of "You knew I would screw you over, I told you I would and I did. You were all evicted because of my playing the game the best."

"Bring, Bring" "Hey Boogie, I hear you're in the final 2?" "HAHAHAHAHA"
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
I'll miss those phone calls and that crazy music they used for it.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I must say I was a bit suprised that Mike won. I expected people like Howie and Danielle to take the game personally and give their vote to Erica, I also expected more people to vote for her because Mike had his hands in their evictions. I was glad to see most recognized it is a game and that it was not personal.I was disappointed that Janale won the 25k. I was hoping Mr. Fart would win it.

All in all I thought it was a good season, perfect no but I was almost sad that it was over. Amazing Race starts Sunday so I hope that will fill the void. I have been a bit worried that because it was an all stars show the fate of BB is going down the tubes, I hope thats not the case, it is a show I look forward to every year.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Worst. Season. Ever.

Will was the brains and Mike did everything Will told him to do. There's no way Mike deserves to win. At least Erika got there on her own.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
I'm surprised Boogie didn't force his tongue down Will's throat when he came out.
Too bad he didn't propose.
Let's hope we never have to say his lame ass, never will be cool, what kind of name is boogie, personality free ego on tv ever again.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks