What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
At first I thought Howie was a moron, but I am really starting to like him. He is the only genuine person on the show, not to mention funny. As of right now he is the player I am pulling for. On the flip side I can't stand Ivette. Not only is she usually mean spirited and wrong about everything, she is a complete and total follower. She should start the "Church of Cappy" when this show is done.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Maggie had three stages with multiple options and she blew it each time. She wanted James out and instead she has set him up for a win. Her last chance to learn what was up was today at the veto ceremony.

If she put up Ivette she could have exposed the I/B/J/S alliance. Tell Jen and April to split their votes. Howie/Jan/Rach would vote out Ivette. James/Sarah/Beau vote out Kaysar. Tie vote and she learns 1) What's up with J/S/I 2) Has a chance to make them pay for it by casting the deciding vote. Even if Ivette left 5-3 by Sarah/James splitting vote or 6-2, she had an assurance James/Sarah was next.

Her only hopes are:
A) that Janelle/H/R win HOH, there is a veto, and that I/B/J/S don't participate in the veto comp. (Maggie can't compete, Jen/April will throw it)
B) An evicted house guest comes walking through that door.

She has no partner. 2 of her alliance are snakes(Jen/April) working for themselves hoping everyone else is picked off. The other 2 are working against her.

If she wanted James out she should have either put S/J up or played 6 finger with H/R or Jan/K on the block.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
I wonder if we can send a b****slap gram to the BB6 House. I really want to slap Ivette so hard everytime she opens her stupid mouth. She should get her facts straight before she starts spewing stereotypes after stereotypes. It's getting annoying.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am happy. The 2 people I don't like are on the block. So, either way, I'll enjoy thursday.

I did find tonights episode strange in the way that everyone just assumes the Maggie team wont win HOH this week. Seems like anyone should be able to win.

Also, I again see the BB is making game decisions on the fly to help mix things up. This weeks POV game was the first time that people could actually help out someone else during the game. Seems a perfect way to help ensure that Sarah would win.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Ivette has the personality of a cactus and needs to get the boot real soon. And am I the only one here who is getting ill from watching Sarah blubber all over James? I mean I know they're a couple but BLECH, enough, please.

Howie is also on my list of those who I would like to see go, the man is just a pig towards women most of the time, although I do like his cool, and often very appropriate, Star Wars analogies. :)

My #1 guy Kaysar is in serious trouble, only a miracle will get him off the hook now sorry to say. Janelle I also like, she and Kaysar make a very good team, and couple if I may say so, she seems to have the hots for him. Lucky guy if that's true, she's so hot it hurts!

It should be good seeing this play out in the coming episodes.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I didn't notice that much blubbering between James and Sarah. Are you sure you aren't just jealous of James? Sarah is a cutie. ;)

I like Howie. He cracks me up. If Kaysar goes this week then I am rooting for him all the way. Or until he does something to piss me off.

The person that I can't stand in the house is Ivette. The longer she stays, the less I like this season. And I'm a die hard "Big Brother" fan.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Yeah, Ivette is gradually becoming the new Omarosa of reality TV. It's just bizarre to me how obsessed she is with her "cappy".

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I think that too, Jason.

And I couldn't agree with you more, Scott. It's bizarre how obsessed she is with that man. And why? I'll never understand it.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Now I remember why I usually bail on the show before the finale. I find all the backbiting amusing for awhile, and then I get disgusted with pretty much everyone.

Kaysar is a savvy player, and the show would be more interesting the longer he stays. I don't expect him to make him through this vote, though.

Usually I don't subscribe to reality show conspiracy theories, but it seems awfully convenient to me how every time the "right" twist comes along or something is geared to favor the person whose victory keeps shaking things up. Michael leaves, Kaysar wins HOH. Eric gets booted, Maggie wins HOH. James goes up, Sarah wins power of veto. (Here, at least, a Sarah win wasn't as questionable since James could help her, although the circumstances could be.)

So, with that said, I fully expect James to win HOH Thursday night.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

I agree with that!

Now I wonder how a security guard managed to get a girl that cute?

That reminds me of another thing I got a kick out of. When James was talking about how he thought Maggie was a cop, he was inferring that he could tell because he was also in law enforcement. LOL - Rent-a-cop thinking he is a real cop. Got to think he must have been picked on as a kid.

I didn't realize that taking a $60 class at the local community center to get a guard license was the same training as a Police Academy.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I almost forgot for the shameless 'Four Brothers' plug what was that about? Not to mention Kmart and Kodak lol April got a Kmart sponsored birthday Bwahahahahaha

How many times did they say that Mark Wahlberg was hot? Howie calling them all girls with Beau included was hilarious.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Scott, security guards can make really good money. A freind of mine is a security guard and he supports an apartment, himself and a ten year old son.

So why wouldn't a security guard be able to get a cute girl?

If we lose both Kayser and Janelle, there really is no real reason for me to continue with the show, there is nobody else in the house that I like, except maybe Sarah, she seems like a nice girl, but she's also very clingy. I don't see her winning, though.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What I don't understand is why James is so stupid in not even being consistent about keeping his "promises" alive until he can drop the anvil on Ivette. I think James can't really keep all his lies straight, so he just goes from his gut after he feels safe from eviction, and makes dumb mistakes in his conversations with "the other sides" when he could have strung Ivette along so easily.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

I've wondered that myself. It will be his undoing, that is for sure.

If he doesn't win HoH this week then it's probably going to be "Buh-bye, James".

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Will Ivette ever be evicted? I know she's not much of a threat but you'd hope they'd get rid of her because of being the most annoying person in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks