What's new

Big Brother 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Spoilers for our west coast brethren...
Spoiler:So Shannon got the unaminous boot after campaigning for it. No one if it was failed psychology or just an honest plea.
Did Shannon take a bullet for Will? Hmm... While Will has openly professed his love for her, she's still has to deal with Jim (her beau) and hopefully she'll either drop Jim and go with Will (but you just never know what'll happen in the house now that Shannon's gone, so part of me thinks she was hedging her bets and may go back to Jim if Will misbehaves).
I thought it was funny that Shannon's mom approved of Shannon using Hardy's toothbrush for toilet cleaning duty.
Will's mom was pretty funny as well. She thinks Will will make a play for Krista (probably joking, but still funny that she said it).
Shannon blamed the high level of boredom for her wacky actions in the house. She comes across pretty sane when talking with Julie Chen. Her boyfriend was nowhere in sight (only her parents). Hmmm...
The funniest part was at the very end where they asked the houseguest who they'd like to speak to, and then Big Brother asked America to call the 1-900 number and vote to see which houseguest would get a call from a loved one. The funny part of this is that Will said his tortoise. So it would be rather humorous if America decided that Will needed to talk to his tortoise next week. :)
After many rounds of competition for the Head of the Household, it came down to Mike, Nicole and Kent. Then Nicole was eliminated. The tie-breaker question for the Mike and Kent was to write down the amount (in dollars) of the total food bill for last week's food party that Big Brother provided. Well, Mike totally blew the guess (he d $187) while Kent wrote $700, and the total was something like $1200! So Mike was totally bumming because I'm pretty sure Kent will just go ahead and nominate Mike and Will for the big brother boot. Heh.

Van Patton

Second Unit
Watching the live feeds Spoiler:Kent told Spoiler:Krista that payback is a bitch, also told Spoiler:Mike that he should be sweatin' bullets.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Boo! I never did like Kent. But I guess he's right in feeling the way he did given when happened to him. Heh.

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Spoiler:I hope Kent nominates Will and Mike next week. On the other hand, maybe it's good to keep Will around until the end...
------------------
Jake
JAWSMovie.com - My JAWS Fansite
My Arcade PC
My Home Theater Pics
[Edited last by Jake Gove on July 27, 2001 at 12:13 AM]

Van Patton

Second Unit
I personally love Kent. Hes the kinda person I can relate to being from east TN. I'd say that Mike will be leaving next week judging from my perceptions of the peoples thoughts.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
We now know where Shannon gets her attitude. It was rather sad to hear her mother say that she would have done the tooth brush scrub. Those two must be a bunch of fun when they get together.
News flash to Will's mom, the houseguests don't like your son because he is an ass!
I know it has already been said before but what’s up with that hair. He looks like Mr. Eraser head.
I hope that Kent just nominates Mike and Will so we can just get rid of Chill Town sooner rather then later.
------------------

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
quote: Mike totally blew the guess (he d $187) [/quote]
I wonder if this was Mikes way of threatening the other house guests in his own stupid hippity hop way. 187 is the code for murder and all the gangstas use it. Also, Mike was saying something the other night about "that's why I own a bar and he just watches the door" about Hardy. With math and common consumer education like that, I'm surprised his bar is not bankrupt
laugh.gif

Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website
[Edited last by Richard Travale on July 27, 2001 at 08:56 PM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Van, you're not going to like Kent's duplicity if they reveal it in Saturday night's show (Kent brings in Will to make the same deal that Hardy tried to make with Mike - to not nominate Will if Will promises Kent a pass when/if Will becomes HoH, then Kent badmouths Bunkie's homosexuality, and then later, Kent relays to TOP that Will was the one saying bad things to him about Bunkie's homosexuality, in an attempt to really rally the troops against Will).
But I predict a banner will "out" Kent's badmouthing of Bunkie (sorry for the double entendres there). A banner flying overhead outed Mike for getting in trouble for sneaking on the set o the "Batman and Robin" movie, so much so that Mike had to actually change his name to his current name.

Van Patton

Second Unit
What?!!?!?!? Tell me more about this Mike sneaking on the Batman and Robin set. That sounds really odd/interesting!

MaxPowers

Auditioning
he sneaked onto a batman and robin set a while back and was recording the set while they were working so he could sell it to a tv show or something, but he got caught.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the nominations are in:
Spoiler:Mike and Krista.
Right after the nominations were announced, Mike brought up the point that he saved Kent the 1st weekend he was here when he was very hated by the women for staying in the SUV and not giving it up for Autumn (I can't figure out the women logic), and then proceeded to remind everyone that though they hated Chilltown antics, the hypocrisy of the rest of them banding together should be enough to re-examine who you trust in this house, and who you want to be up against in the final vote. Oh yes, Mike declared war on Kent for the rest of the week. Should see some fireworks by the Tuesday night show, I hope.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Mike's explanation of how he saved Kent in the first week was pretty lame. As if everyone in the house can't remember that he was dead set on getting rid of Nicole that week and he nominated Sheryl(The older woman) against her figuring everyone liked her and would oust Nicole instead. Kent was the last thing on his mind.
At this moment Krista is talking about leaving the house tonight when everyone is asleep.
[Edited last by Brian Lawrence on July 28, 2001 at 11:45 PM]

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I agree Mike is incredibly lame in his I spared you talked to Kent.
Although I don't think it was the worst move in world I would rather have had Kent nominate Will and Mike.
Oh well, it is just amazes me how poorly Mike and Will have played the game.
------------------

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
What a bunch of whiny crybabies! Mike and Krista can both hit the road!
It is so enjoyable to see the players who bragged about how well they were playing the game in the first few weeks to be among the first to hit the road.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Last night all hell broke loose in the house w/r/t the alliances within TOP. They've already started back-stabbing each other. There was plenty of discussion of who wanted who to be with them for the final 3, and everyone was relaying what others were saying and comparing notes, and of course, people are lying left and right. A few things for sure: Kent and Hardy are on the outs, and Nicole and Monica don't like each other (Nicole cleans the house, Monica is lazy, each on is mad for the other's activities/non-activities). I think Krista will definitely get the boot. Mike and Will are just stepping back and watching the blood bath boil over.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks