What's new

BFD dsp 1124 for $100? (1 Viewer)

Eric:F

Stunt Coordinator
in mid june there were several web sites offering the BFD dsp 1124 for
$99.99, some with free shipping.
i went to order today and the best price i could find was $120.
does anyone know where to get one for $100 or less?
thanks,
eric

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator
I bought my BFD at my local Guitar Center for less than $100. It was a never-used demo they had mounted in a display rack. Although, $20 more for one in a sealed box isn't such a bad deal, either, which is what I was prepared to spend if they had others in stock. I mean, what's twenty bucks, the price of a large pizza?

Felix

David_Rivshin

Second Unit
I recently bought a used one on ebay for $96 (including shipping), which I considered a plenty reasonable deal. Of course it took me a few months of passively looking, but I was in no hurry so I didn't mind. If I was eager to get one soon I would not have hesitated to grab it for $120 from someplace like www.zzounds.com. It's still by far the cheapest parametric EQ you can find for a sub duty.

BTW, I just checked zZounds to make sure they still had the $120 price I remembered. Right now they have a b-stock (probably a return) unit for $99.95 with free shipping. If I were you I'd jump on that deal. Last time I saw them have a b-stock it was $99 + shipping.

-- Dave

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
It’s a pro-audio product, so it uses 1/4” or XLR connections, not RCA. However, a cable like this is all you need to connect it to a home system:

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks