What's new

Beverly Hills Cop 4 ?? (1 Viewer)

DavidPla

Senior HTF Member
I agree. I doubt his last movie will be Meet Dave. Come on, Eddie... end your career on a high note with a really kick ass Beverly Hills Cop.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Maybe Eddie Murphy just needs time to rediscover himself after his divorce, lost Oscar bid, and string of shitty G rated kid flicks.

I'm sure he'll be back. But if his hiatus helps the film, then why not?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Just read on IMDB that the iconic Harold Faultermeyer 'Axel F' score will be used in the fourth film.

Well that's good news. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to this, I think I was one of the five people on this planet that actually liked Beverly Hills Cop III.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I've always liked Beverly Hills Cop 3, too. It's actually the only film of the series that I'd seen for the longest time. I finally got around to checking out the original just last week. It was great fun, of course, and I look forward to checking out the second and revisiting the third. I hope that the fourth one lives up to its predecessors.

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter

Hey! I like BHC 3 too. Always did. Dunno why, even though it was pretty goofy compared to the first two.

"Surge? Sounds like a ditergent."

"Would someone turn that fucking song off!!!"

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks