What's new

BestBuy Preferred Customer Sale 6/27-29 (1 Viewer)

Bill Burns

Supporting Actor
Best Buy lost track of me when I moved about a year ago. I was getting all of the coupons prior to the move, but now they don't seem to be coming to either the new or old address. My wallet weeps ....

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
This is the first set of coupons that I've received in months! Was wondering if my name dropped off their list, but my faith is now restored!

James St

Supporting Actor
I haven't been getting them either. This will be the second time if they don't come in the mail.

Dan B

Screenwriter
I didn't receive any coupons either this time...and I'm looking to buy some things. :frowning:

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
I'm very excited about these coupons because I plan on buying a digital camcorder this weekend (Sony PC105 probably). Though I'll probably buy a dvd or box set with the other 10% off coupon.

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Weird...

I got no coupons in the mail, but I got some by e-mail. They are for 5% off any item or 5% off any home audio item.

Were the coupons you recieved for 5 or 10 percent? It almost seems by the "cashier" instructions that it was supposed to be 10%...

Steven Lanham

Auditioning
I got my 10% off coupons in the mail the other day and have already put them to good use (Athena speakers).

Interestingly, I also received the pathetic e-mail offer.

A 5%-off coupon is not going to create a stampede that's for sure. It doesn't even cover the tax?!

Steven

Adrian_S

Second Unit
Got mine this week too... but there is nothing I really want to buy.

...let me rephrase that; there is a lot I want to buy, but not enough money to buy it... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks