What's new

best wireless audio, receiver and speakers for < 300 (1 Viewer)

BrianJN

Auditioning
Hello,
I would like to buy a receiver and speakers for my living room. I also would like to be able to play mp3's through it using my laptop. I only have $300 to spend.

Can someone point me to the best wireless audio, receiver and speakers for $300 total?

Thanks

/Brian

BrianGB

Auditioning
Close to the same user name. :) Wish I had more info, this is more of a bumb than anything. But from my short searching for you, this looks like some expensive stuff that you may have a hard time finding something decent. Sorry for the lack of help, hopefully someone more knowledgable comes along with some good advice.

Good luck Brian #2 ;)

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Not sure what you’re looking for, Brian. Wireless between laptop and receiver? Wireless between receiver and speakers? There are all kinds of flavors of “wireless,” what’s yours?

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

BrianJN

Auditioning
Actually I found the wireless audio kit on buy.com - just search for wireless rca lyra transmitter to find it, it's supposed to work pretty well.

However, I still need to get a receiver and some speakers. Can someone recommend some for < 300? Would be nice if it would come with a subwoofer too.

Thanks!

/Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks