What's new

Best webstites for Hometheater accesories, best ideas for gifts ?? (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I saw this one the same time I saw the one above it.

(NOTE: New link in my prior post has a cheaper price from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.)

The thing I like about the one I posted was the look. Less kitchen-ey, more retail-ish.

RonR

Stunt Coordinator
Just an FYI if anyone is in the market for a popcorn machine. Today I tried to order the 4oz Metropolitan from http://www.deusterco.com/enter.html They called to inform me that particular model is out of stock until 03/01/2007. Instead they are offering the 4oz Street Vendor Popcorn Machine for the same price. They also have some slightly scratched models that have never been used, at a discount.
I went with the Street Vendor model and since they ship from a factory thats in my home state of Iowa it should be here pretty quick. Very friendly people just wanted to pass the word!

DavidMascia

Auditioning
Real Name
David
Awesome web site...

Here's another site for you to think about adding to the list. A friend had these guys come out and add a ceiling mural of the night sky to his theater room and it is really pretty awesome. It is of the night sky and it is invisible until the lights go out.

I thought that it was fiber optics that he was talking about getting done in their, but when I saw the mural I knew it wasn't. It looked too real to be fiber optics.

Anyway, here is the link to the site. They do incredible work!

NightSkyMurals.com

sethgardner

Auditioning
Real Name
Seth Gardner
Amazing list! Now if someone can just narrow down the links to the truly best ones. I don't have time to go through all of those! :P

Fred333

Agent
Real Name
Fred
These are all great links. thanks for all the hard work that went into researching. It for sure has saved me a lot of time.

William Richardson

Auditioning
Real Name
William Richardson
Good post Glenise, Awesome. you have collected and posted a useful links related to Home Theatre. Its highly useful. you can also posts the tips for Home theatre with this post for more popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks