What's new

Best Price for STTNG Season 3? (1 Viewer)

Peter Loan

Second Unit
I skipped the first two seasons but I'm onboard from Season 3 on. Can you guys help me find the best price for this boxed set? The best one I have so far is $90 plus tax and no shipping...I'm hoping to do better!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
The Sunday before street date I will be able to post the in-store best prices for this set. HTF is prevented from allowing anyone to discuss in-store prices before the week of release, though.
Look for my "Weekly Roundup" posts here in this section.
For the best pre-order price at an online e-tailer, try DVDPriceSearch.com or some of the other price search engines. Just make sure that you know what shipping will cost, and to buy from a reputable dealer! For instance, most people here on the HTF seem to me to complain about TAU, but most seem to love DDD. But if you're into instant gratification, DDD is not for you: shipping is free but that's because they use the US Post Office's slow-boat service. I couldn't POSSIBLY wait that long for TNG! :D
I'm planning on a Costco purchase myself, unless Best Buy beats with a week-of-release loss leader price...this time BB's free bonus disc (a CD with 2 TNG novels-on-tape stories) isn't even worth considering!
Either way, 7/2 can't come fast enough for me! :)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
How come Playcentric is so low on ST:TNG, but their other prices are right around everyone elses?

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Thanks for the suggestions! Anyone know of any Playcentric coupons that can be applied to preorders? I checked Videotropic and none are listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks