What's new

Best place to buy a NES system and games? (1 Viewer)

PaulKTF

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
I've decided I want to buy a NES and some games. Can anyone help me find a good online source that might sell them? I know eBay has some, but I'd rather buy the system and ames all from one place at once rather than from multiple eBay sellers if possible. Thanks!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Do you have any local used video game stores? I would check there first. The last time I went to one, they had one in stock.

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Yah, there are a TON of brick and mortar stores in the Cleveland area that sell old game systems. From our Record Exchange stores that have a bunch as well as vintage toy stores and mom and pop used DVD/CD/Game stores. Our local Gamestop stores also have at times older systems, though I think they lean a bit more on PS1, N64 and up. Good luck!

Brandy S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brandy
Let me know if you need help. I'm about to start selling off all of my "classic" systems and games to make some money for my (almost) one year old little girls new room. :)
I have an NES and accessories and games as well, so let me know what you're looking for and maybe I can help.
PM me here or email me at:
(You already emailed me, so I'm taking this off!)
And thanks for the sale!

PaulKTF

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul

Same here. I'd like to find a place (or two) where I can order all the games I need online at once instead of having to win 2 dozen eBay auctions from multiple sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks