What's new

best place for Harmony 880 (1 Viewer)

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Just about to post the same info as Mike. Amazon has the best price I've found so far. If you had only asked a couple of weeks ago they had an additional $30 rebate too.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Was just coming to say that Amazon lowered their price to $149 today. I guess we now know why. :D

amigohts

Agent
Real Name
Junior R. Mejia
just received my today. I got it from amazon. $151. Oh boy, i love it love it love it. So easy to setup and it does exactly what i wanted. No more hassle in chaning input mode.

Thanks guys for the review

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You are gonna flat-out love it. I've got a 628 and don't know how I ever did without it. The wife loves it more than I do!

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I ordered it from the Tivo Community store for $149 along with the Paypal $15 rebate for a total of $134. They screwed up my order, however, and I don't think its been shipped after a week. I'm praying I receive it by the end of next week.

Kevin Crays

Agent
How does the 880 compare to the MX-500, in terms of ease of use? How about compared to the far more expensive Prontos?

Can these have different setups for different users? I love my MX-500, and my dad loves the one I gave him a few years ago, but my mother is confused by it (though part of that may be a limitation of the switching in their current A/V system, which will be replaced).

Thanks

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Ive got the MX-500 also. its good for what it is, but from what I hear, the 880 is really easy to use for anybody. check out the review of it here

Remote Central

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks