What's new

best place for DVDA discs? (1 Viewer)

Tim L

Second Unit
i was wondering where the best places to purchase DVDA discs (and some SACD) would be-either BM or online. ANyone have any favorites-as to prices and/or availability? thanks
Tim

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
In stores I would guess Best Buy. Online, circuitcity.com amusicdirect.com elusivedisc.com acousticssounds.com tower.com cduniverse.com and I'm sure lots of others.

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
Online I have purchased many SACD's and a few DVD-A's and DualDisc DVD-A's from yourmusic.com. Buy.com and CDUniverse are great places right now since the Google Checkout $10 off a $30 purchase is running. Buy.com raised their prices recently but I picked up a bunch in the last few weeks using the promotion since Buy.com also has free shipping.

Chris

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Felix E. Martinez
CDUniverse is pretty good about restocking what's available, and what sometimes is not so available. For stuff that's out of stock, you can click and submit your e-mail, and I have a feeling they use these responses to restock whenever possible. I've rec'd some hard to find discs this way. YMMV. They also accept Paypal, which is a great way to make use of unused balances ;)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
Go to DeepDiscountDVD, search on "DVDAUDIO", and you will find a bunch of titles for around $9 after the 20% coupon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.