What's new

Directors Best Movie Poster (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
Bill McA, I cannot agree with you more! The gorgeous Bob Peak artwork to Superman: The Movie just says it all! Especially the theatrical version with the "S" logo in the middle and the tagline at the bottom: "You'll believe a man can fly." I've got that one mounted and framed in my house, and it looks even gorgeous behind glass and under the silver metallic frame. People have offered me triple digits for it, but that's not one I'm going to part with. Ever.

On the Varese Sarabande 2-CD set of the re-recorded Superman music from 1998, there are some good unused poster ideas for the film, including one of Superman and Lois flying to Metropolis, and one of the city and Clark Kent.

EricDeB

Stunt Coordinator
Hey speaking of movie posters have any of you guys seen that movie poster for Fight Club. All it has on it is a bar of soap and it says: "Works great on blood stains." I love that poster and I would really like to own it. If any of you guys know where to find it that would be great. I have tried EBAY and a lot of online stores, but no one seems to have it.

Thanks
Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks