What's new

Best deals and exclusives on Iron Man 2 BD? (1 Viewer)

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
I know about the Target exclusive. Best Buy has two different BDs for pre-order, one for 22.99 and one for 24.99. Anybody know what the difference is? Any clues on other store exclusives?

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Originally Posted by MarkBirds
Best Buy has two different BDs for pre-order, one for 22.99 and one for 24.99. Anybody know what the difference is?

The cheaper priced release is Blu-Ray disc only, while the $24.99 version also includes a DVD and digital copy of the movie. Neither version is a Best Buy exclusive.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by ScottJH

The cheaper priced release is Blu-Ray disc only, while the $24.99 version also includes a DVD and digital copy of the movie. Neither version is a Best Buy exclusive.

The more expensive version is a 3-disc set:

Disc 1: Iron Man 2 Blu-ray

Disc 2: Iron Man 2 Blu-ray special features disc

Disc 3: DVD/Digital Copy disc

so I thought the difference was just that the cheaper one offers disc 1 alone for purchase...

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I got an email ad from Best Buy. If I read it right, the $22.99 price for Iron Man 2 is a door buster special for the first 2 hours. And it is the 3 disc set. I'm glad they have a version with a DVD copy.

Robbie S

Auditioning
Real Name
Robbie S
For the standard edition DVD, Target also has a War Machine head, much like their Iron Man head from IM 1

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks