What's new

Best Buy Prefferred Customer Coupons 2/11-2/14 (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Just received mine today. I guess I will wait until the 11th to buy Raging Bull and Rocky.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

:laugh: That's pretty cool. My name might not yet be a verb....but it looks like I'm reaching adjective-status! :emoji_thumbsup:

Maybe I can call the Webster's people and start a campaign that, if someone doesn't get Best Buy coupons at a particular time...they've been "Mike Frezoned"!

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Looks like BB diced me, as well....I mean Frezoned me, too!

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
Mine came Monday! Will try to use them Friday for Miami Vice, Raging Bull and something else to be decided!

Jeremy K

Stunt Coordinator
How do you get these coupons? I have been getting them, but I thought it was because of the reward zone program. Now someone I know got them too, and she isn't in the reward zone program. I am just curious.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
I get them because I financed a large appliance there, which created a credit card account and since then... coupons.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
They stagger who gets them, too.

Someone else in my complex gets them but doesn't use them, so she leaves them out for others to take.

One month, I think last Nov. or Dec. I would get a set, then the next week she would get a set, then 2 weeks later I would get a set, then her...

So just because someone you know got them doesn't mean you got missed.

Odd though, considering she and I live in the same complex literally ACROSS THE STREET from Best Buy. Yep, less than 100 yards from my door to theirs (accounting for the parking lot). No wonder I'm always broke! :D

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
The tend to send them out for holiday weekends when people might shop for one reason or another... Monday is Valentine's day after all. I can't recall receiving coupons when there wasn't some holiday, even if simply because it's a long weekend for a lot of people (Labor Day, Memorial Day etc).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Puh-leeze, Andrea! I much prefer the word ODYSSEY.

Huh! That thread's been inactive for a year-and-a-half now. And I'm the last one to post in it! Guess that makes me the real "thread killer" after all! :D

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
I rarely buy anything from BB except dvd's, am certain I am a "devil" customer, never bought a large appliance and am not in their awards program.

Why do I get them?

Don't know but the only place they could have obtained my address was from a refund slip!

Joseph.C

Grip
do i have to be the preferred customer to use these? my dad got the envelope of them and i'm looking to buy a TV this weekend, without him present.

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
The coupon is not assigned to a particular person and requires no identification so no, you do not have to have your dad with you.

Users who are viewing this thread