What's new

Best 'Bang for Buck' sub purchased in Canada (1 Viewer)

"In CAD PB2+--------$1605.00 (as of yesterday)
Shipping ---$135.00
Customs-----$75.00
Total--------------- $1815.00 (plus Taxes 15%)=$2087.00

That is a rough estimate as well because the shipping may be in American dollars not sure yet."

The only other question that remains is:

If by any chance something goes wrong with the SVS sub who pays for the shipping back to them and also back to you because going by your figures it would cost $270 dollars to go back and fourth which is about 1/10 of the cost of the sub.

Nathan Porteous

Stunt Coordinator
well i just got my new servo 15 TODAY yee haa. $1400 plus the x-30 not a super great deal but i had to no intrest no payments so i was happy none the less. I'll tell ya its heavy and now i have a ps1000 pw 2200 and servo 15. should be impressive. I will sell my ps1000 to take off some the the bite of the servo its only a year old and still has 3 years left on warranty $350 if anybody lives near winnipeg
wink wink;)

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Not much to go wrong with a sub.

Enclosure, driver and amp. Very unlikely something will happen to the enclosure. If something goes wrong with the driver or amp I'd hope SVS would walk you through some trouble shooting to figure out which was the culprit, then it would take little more than a screw driver to remove one or the other and send just it back.

PaulT

Supporting Actor

We're hijacking this thread, so I'll comment then leave it:
I can't tell you how the 15 compares 'soundwise' to an SVS as I haven't heard an SVS. Search this Forum and there is a member maintaining Tom Nousaine's Sub SPL levels on his website. The SVS units are very high up there, the 15 is in the top 10 I believe, as well the 2200 is in the top ranges. I have a 15x15 room and couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks