What's new

Belkin PF40 PureAV™ Home Theater Power Console (1 Viewer)

SoCalSooner

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan Thompson
The PF60 is selling for $257.00 now at Provantage. They raised the price for $177.00 before I could make up my mind.

I don't see any UPS features in any of the PF series units and maybe just overlooked it.

What UPS features are there?

kurtZoom

Stunt Coordinator
I got the PF60 before the price jump and couldn't be happier. No UPS capability, no super noticible PQ or Audio change...it is more for protection and convenience. It has a lot of set up options with outlet switching and delays. Just a nice piece of equipment for the price...and if it saves my stuff at some point in time...well then it is worth more than the price of admission.

SoCalSooner

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan Thompson
I have been waiting for the price to come back down. The first time I saw it at Provantage it was $177.00 then two price jumps later its $257.00.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry

You have to add it to the shopping cart to see it, but Provantage has matched the Amazon price for the PF30. I just purchased one!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Definitely thanks for bumping the thread; I was researching a better surge protector for new HDTV, DVD player and HDDVR unit. This save me over $100 on the Monster product I was considering!

Belkin has been in the computer industry for years, so I don't think reliability will be much of an issue.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry

Had to update this. I literally had just placed my order with Provantage when I posted this Thursday. Friday morning I'm checking the website since they shipped (standard) from a regional warehouse and didn't have a tracking number yet when the doorbell rings. My wife calls out, " Did you order something? There's a big box on the porch..."

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Thirty miuntes later I have the PF30 in place and configured with a huge grin on my face. Its a perfect match size and shade with my Cambridge Audio DVD player and looks great on the shelf. Can't wait to replace my old Monster unit for the audio components with another Belkin.

Kudos to Provantage for standard shipping in less than 24 hours
!!! :emoji_thumbsup:

BrianTwig

Second Unit
I snagged the PF60 for $178.93 delivered from Provantage back in the 2nd week of July. Couldn't be happier with it. I got it more for the piece of mind from a protection stand point.

Engineeringjob

Auditioning
Real Name
Engineering
Belkin PF40

Acknowledgement to Kiwimeat for shamelessly stealing the format of his PF30 review - Thank You..
Kiwimeat's PF30 Review

What's in the box?
User Manual
PureAV™ Power Console PF40
Rack Brackets
Remote AC Control Cable
Remote DC Control Cable
1.8m RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1.8m RJ11 Phone Cable
1.8m F-Type Coaxial
1.8m Coaxial Aerial Cable
1x Sheet of PureAV Cable Labels
1x 2m Power Cable (Box says 3m?)

Technical Specifications
Electrical Rating 240V~8A/1920W
Product Weight 6.8 kg
Dimensions 435 x 329 x 153 mm (WxDxH)
Number of Sockets 13
Cable Length 2m (Box says 3m)
Joule Rating 7700J
Max Spike Current 264,000A
Response Time

Engineeringjob

Auditioning
Real Name
Engineering
Belkin PF40

Acknowledgement to Kiwimeat for shamelessly stealing the format of his PF30 review - Thank You..
Kiwimeat's PF30 Review

What's in the box?
User Manual
PureAV™ Power Console PF40
Rack Brackets
Remote AC Control Cable
Remote DC Control Cable
1.8m RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1.8m RJ11 Phone Cable
1.8m F-Type Coaxial
1.8m Coaxial Aerial Cable
1x Sheet of PureAV Cable Labels
1x 2m Power Cable (Box says 3m?)

Technical Specifications
Electrical Rating 240V~8A/1920W
Product Weight 6.8 kg
Dimensions 435 x 329 x 153 mm (WxDxH)
Number of Sockets 13
Cable Length 2m (Box says 3m)
Joule Rating 7700J
Max Spike Current 264,000A
Response Time

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks