What's new

Beatles Anthology $47.99 at Bestbuy.com (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I just got an acknowledgment for my order and the price is now $47.99. I had originally been charged $52.99. When you go to the product at Bestbuy.com click on "preorder". The price will come to $47.99 in your cart.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
Best Buy is free shipping but charges tax. Deep Discount also charges tax for Il residents. Overstock.com has it for same price, $1.40 shipping after $5 coupon.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

It is just a little over $50 with tax at BB. I would almost bet this will be the price at their stores, but decided to just leave my pre-order and not take a chance.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'll chance it that this will be the street date price

Instant gratification is worth it for me! :) (oh and having a place to return it if something is wrong with the set, like a floater)

Neil White

Supporting Actor
Carlo,

I'm risking this will be street date price too. However, I order on-line when I can because I only get charged 6% sales tax by BB versus 7.5% locally in the DD B&M. Pennies I know but it all adds up.

On Overstock - I've had varying results. I could gt it a dollar or so cheaper there with the 10% off and no sales tax but I'm not taking the risk.

N

Jim Benard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
Anyone know what Sam's will be charging? I went there today and they didn't have it out yet. They've put titles out early before so I'm checking tomorrow also.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
I got this for $47.60 shipped, from Deep Discount CD with a coupon. But I didn't know how low BB would be selling it for. Since it has already shipped, I'm kind of committed.

It's one of those purchases I'd like to have now!! Grrr :angry:

Jim Benard

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim
Sam's was a no go for today. Nowhere in site. Rumor is Costco will have it for 45.99 tomorrow so that's the one to beat.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I got it from Walmart for $47.99 -5% off for pricematching Best Buy. I got the only copy they had (unless more were sold before 9:30am).

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Saw it at BB yesterday, $47+ change plus $5 off if you buy Yellow Submarine or Hard Days Night at the same time.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Deep Discount CD has the Anthology for $47.89 shipped. There's a coupon code 01106 you can use for another 10% off your entire order. That's as cheap as I've seen. Downside is that it's not in stock ("usually ships within 10 days", it says). I can wait.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
I bit the bullet and just plonked down the $47.99 (+ tax) at Best Buy -- I simply couldn't wait. I'm just gonna eBay the other set when it arrives from DDD (er, DDCD really). Probably make a little profit off it, since I only spent $47.60 on it and it's still sealed, and eBayer's never engage in ridiculous impulse buying... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks