What's new

Batman The Complete TV Series Limited Edition (11/11)(Blu-ray)(DVD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
ohara.jpg

Quinn O'Hara seen her from "The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini" looks very POISON IVY like.
I would follow her anywhere. ;)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
O'Hara would have been fine for the Ivy that was envisioned in the Catwoman script but if they'd gone with the classic Ivy template, it would have required someone with a lot more gravitas.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
View attachment 45872

Quinn O'Hara seen her from "The Ghost in the Invisible Bikini" looks very POISON IVY like.
I would follow her anywhere. ;)

I have been trying to find a decently priced new or like new copy of the MGM Midnite Movies Ghost of Dragstrip Hallow/Ghost in the Invisible Bikini Double-Feature DVD released in 2005 but prices on Ebay and elsewhere are very high. My fear is to pay the king's ransom and then hear shortly after that an outfit like Kino, Olive, Shout, etc is re-releasing it.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I have been trying to find a decently priced new or like new copy of the MGM Midnite Movies Ghost of Dragstrip Hallow/Ghost in the Invisible Bikini Double-Feature DVD released in 2005 but prices on Ebay and elsewhere are very high. My fear is to pay the king's ransom and then hear shortly after that an outfit like Kino, Olive, Shout, etc is re-releasing it.
That's exactly what would happen with me! Fortunately, I purchased copies of all those MM releases before they went OOP! (I wasn't so lucky with some of the Hammer ones) That's a fun double-feature. I need to pull it and give it a viewing - maybe with my 14 year old grandson. I'm sure he'd be all for it after hearing the titles... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks