"Batman Beyond: The Zeta Project" to DVD? You decide!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DanielBH, Apr 9, 2007.

1. DanielBH

DanielBH Agent

Only two pieces of the DC Animated Universe have yet to see season sets - The Zeta Project (only one season exists) and Static Shock. Well, WB just opened up a survey asking how much we would be interested in several releases, so you may want to take a few moments to fill out the survey:

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/s...WEB226BDVALT9B

Other shows of interest on the survey: Tiny Toon Adventures, Freakazoid, Plastic Man (1979), Silverhawks, Herculoids, etc. Check it out!

2. tjguitar85

tjguitar85 Stunt Coordinator

I'd prefer Static over Zeta (for the crossovers), but of that list, gotta go for Tiny Toons.

3. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

I cast "Yes" votes for "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Freakazoid!", and "Not Sure" votes for the rest of the titles.

I also got a 5 dollar discount to use on any title at the WB Home Video website, so I decided to purchase a copy of "Crossing Delancey". I would've purchased it when I was in Florida last month, but there were so many other titles that caught my eye.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I voted for wacky cartoons and got a discount to buy a straight-laced live-action title. Interesting, huh?

4. tjguitar85

much better to use the wbnews 20% and usd 10% coupon, unless you were buying something thats a better deal than 28% off...

5. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

OOOOO please vote for PAC MAN & Tiny TOONS!!!

6. German Ramirez

I was just wondering about Zeta a few days ago... I wish the '90s Jonny Quest was on that list... Guess it's never coming out on DVD.

7. Demis G

Demis G Second Unit

OMG! Silverhawks !!!!!

8. Jay Pennington

Jay Pennington Screenwriter

I once saw an unlicensed DVD that collected all the crossover Batman-related episodes of Zeta and Static Shock onto one disc. I'd love to see an official version of that. I don't need those entire series but it would be cool to have these orphan Batman eps.

9. tjguitar85

If they want to release those series, then there not going to do that cause it will hurt sales big time but if they don't see a market for these series and they released such a disc it would sell like hotcakes.

10. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

Good selections from the list, but definetly I would love to see Static Shock the second season on DVD.