What's new

Batman Begins DVD extra material is starting to surface (2 Viewers)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
I'd have loved an actor commentary as well (just because of the actors), but I'll take whatever.

They are releasing Gotham Knights as B:TAS Vol. 4 in December with all 24 episodes. FYI.

I hope Beyond follows that.

We'll see,
Chuck

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
A Christian Bale commentary would've probably put this dvd over the top, but whatever..

Maybe they'll get him to do it when they release the uber ultimate extra special edition

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
from what i've read, he doesn't like to do public appearances or give interviews, but i'm sure he could've been convinced to do it for batman begins..

he obviously cared about the character enough to lobby for an r-rated version with sex scenes.

Fabien Renelli

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Fabien Renelli

Is there still other episodes atfer those ?...
A vol. 5 set with all the animated movie in SE would be great !

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
I for one can't wait for Batman Begins to hit DVD. I know I'll disappear into my cave (HT Room) for days on end to watch it over and over and over.

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
I agree (teaser poster would have been my choice), but it's definitely the 2-disc for me. But as was mentioned in the '89 SE thread, I would accept the proverbial brown bag packaging. In fact, anything short of rubber packaging with nipples...

RobertM.Fleming

Stunt Coordinator
did warners have to pick the worst poster for the deluxe version???? and of course the single disker gets my favorite artwork too... curse you warner!!!!!!!

still frigggin buying the 2D though...

Voon Jiet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Voon
Given that the difference between the list prices for the single disc and deluxe version is $2, getting the deluxe set is a no-brainer.

In fact, a major internet retailer is currently take pre-orders for both versions - at the same price!

Oct 18 cannot come soon enough!

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Holy crap, both are up for preorder at Amazon for $15.98! That's 48% off, people...

(Preordering now along with Le Samourai).

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
Two disc artwork is *okay*, but the single disc is better.

Thank you god for not having floating heads on the dvd case.

I think the the ps2/gc/xbox video game coverart is better than the dvds though.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor

Yowza! I was hanging out, waiting to see what all was on the single disc, but I couldn't resist that!

All pre-ordered! :emoji_thumbsup:

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
Amazon's pulled their pre-order (the listings are still up but you can no longer place an order). Those of you who managed to get in on this before it was pulled will probably be getting cancelation e-mails soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks