What's new

"Batman Begins" and "Polar Express" on HD DVD October 10; Rhino to release as well (1 Viewer)

Harminder

Second Unit
Real Name
Harminder
I'm really starting to get worried with Amazon. They're really dropping the ball with some HD-DVD releases and I have a bad feeling they will drop the ball with Batman Begins and all the other movies being released on Oct. 10. Has anyone contacted Amazon about their supply problems when it comes to certain HD-DVD titles?

dkny75

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Danny
I know a lot of people have complained to Amazon. I asked them why they didn't have Troy available and they told me it wasn't released yet. Then they told me to just pre-order it and I told them that option wasn't even available for the movie. Very frustrating.

Brian_Pete

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone been able to place and order through Amazon for Troy yet? I got tired of waiting and just ended up buying it at Best Buy because of their fair price. I'm worried that Amazon is going to pull the same crap for the 10/10 titles also.

Edit: I just pre-ordered Batman and Corpse Bride from Amazon so I guess this won't be a problem for these releases.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Just pre-ordered Batman Begins! $17.95 shipped from amazon. I may have to use a sick day when it arrives. I know I will when Superman Returns and Superman 1 & II HD-DVDs arrive at my door around Nov. 28. :)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Thats interesting about Troy because I purchased my copy about a month ago so thats strange that it would show as not available.

As far as Batman Begins is concerned, I can not wait to own this movie on HD-DVD. I plan to buy it just after it is released and it will most likely get alot of play time in my HD-A1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks