What's new

Basement Family Room (1 Viewer)

Justification

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
Hey All,
Newbie here Just showing off my (what I thought was finished) basement project.
Running a Sharp XV-Z10000 DLP to a 87X49 inch Dalite Tensioned Cosmopolitan. Receiver is a Denon AVR 5803 feeding RBH Speakers 616s as front channels and K6's in the walls as surrounds and rear channels plus two sub woofers. Currently running a Denon DVD2200 DVD player, but now need to research which HD DVD player to replace it with.
The following link gets a picture of where the screen is hidden when not in use. It is a fairly large picture that I didn't want taking up the thread.
http://home.earthlink.net/imagelib/s...target=tlx_new

And the screen down.

I had originally painted the walls a dark ivory, but it was too light and repainted it in a burgandy
Here is a shot from the far end of the pool room that flows to the theater.

DelRay

Stunt Coordinator
Very nice and clean setup. That wall unit looks awesome. :eek: Did you do your own woodwork? Cool pooltable BTW.

Gordman

Auditioning
Real Name
gordman
Very nice indeed... How long did it take you to finish this room? I like the classic style, and the massive wood pool table. I am thinking to have a game room myself and these details could be a great help for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks