What's new

Barenaked in America...ever released in USA? (1 Viewer)

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
This movie has been done for some time and I am told it is available on DVD in Canada (region 1, right?). Will it ever get a US release? Isn't it from a lot of US Tours? Gah! I did watch some of a friend's "Barelaked Nadies" DVD this past weekend and it was great. Lots of content and it sounds wonderful but the few live tracks on it make me wish more for a live DVD. Any words? Or should I just get the Canadian version and be done with it?

Thanks,

Phil

Karl F

Stunt Coordinator
Phil,

It was distributed in the US by The Shooting Gallery exclusively to either BB or Hollywood Video, I don't remember which, so there's not a lot of copies -- and I don't even know if they even made any DVDs, or only VHS.

In any case, Shooting Gallery have since gone out of business, so who knows if it'll show up again.

So, personally, I'd definitely pick up the Canadian version.

--K

Dave Corder

Stunt Coordinator
As far as I know, the only DVD of Barenaked in America is an R2 release (was not aware of the AU version). I've been tempted for many months to import it from Amzaon.co.uk.

Like Patrick, I picked up a pre-viewed copy at Blockbuster a while back.

Because of that, I've been holding out for an R1 release, which thus far hasn't come. I'd snap that up in a hurry if was ever released.

You might check out the official site, www.bnlmusic.com as well as the fan message boards there to see if anyone has any more info.

Cheers,

Dave C.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I hope this comes out on DVD soon. I saw Kevin last week, he's a really nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks