What's new

bad things about a DYSON (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget that Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupons now work towards Dysons (whereas they did not before). That'll help you save $.

We bought ours from Robinson's May a year or so ago, with coupons, came out to $309 new. Still more than your average vacuum, but cheaper than the $399 MSRP.

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I noticed the other day at the store the Dyson boxes all said that they now come with a 5 year warranty. Was it 1 year before? Certainly not a negative but I thought I would mention it.

-Keith

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
About a month ago, I picked up a Dyson DC14 Animal (factory refirb) from amazon.com. The price was an amazing $350. This model is typically $550. This pretty much overcame the only negative I could find ... price. I will say that other than the plain brown box, you could never tell it was a refirb. I did disassemble the turbo head attachment and found a tuft of cat hair, so it was indeed a refirb/return. To the above poster re the turbo head ... it's perfect for vacuuming the bed of a 90 lb labrador retriever.

Until something breaks on this, it's gonna be hard to find a complaint. Yea the manual cord is a little annoying, but vastly outweighted by the ease of cleanout and the clever design of the extension wand.

EDIT: Amazing!!! Amazon.com STILL seems to have the DC14 refirbs available here for $360.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks