What's new

Back to the Future Trilogy Reg 4 $26.07/£16.67, it's worth buying then put it on ebay (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Sure I might only get £15 for it but it's worth the loss just to see my favourite movie on DVD 4 months early, the ONLY movie I'd consider sitting through a full commentary.
Order it HERE which will cost you AUD$46.95 - AUD$4.27 Sales tax rebate + AUD$10 shipping, total AUD$52.68

Dharmesh C

Supporting Actor
Or from cd wow for 17.99 :) Usually I wait for R1, but on this occassion, I got for R4, prefer the artwork.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Forget paying $3 for info like that! :rolleyes:Just run over to DVDPricesearch.com and look it up. It will tell you this in five seconds:
You can pre-order the trilogy (R1) from DVDSoon for $27.72, with S&H it comes to $30.32!!
Click here if that's what you want. eBay, gotta love it! :eek:

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't touch DVD Soon with a barge pole, look at their feedback, 2 bad reviews to 1 good, they'll "Soon" be gone.
I've been using www.northamericandvd.com since April 2001 and find them the best there is for the price.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm...I've seen a number of positive posts here on HTF about DVDSoon. I don't do e-tailers much anyway, so to each their own. :)
Just pointing out that paying for the eBayer's info is dumb. Oscar got my point. :emoji_thumbsup:

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Irrelevant or offsubject, whichever floats your boat: Does anyone know what time frame the commentaries were recorded?

-Bert

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Bert, the commentaries were recorded very recently
Actually, I think I can pinpoint the day, my friend works at a DVD Authoring House and Bob Zemeckis accidently walked in there instead of the studio next door ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks