Babylon 5 Season 2, cheapest Online?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Lloyd White, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Lloyd White

Lloyd White Stunt Coordinator

Anybody know where I can get Babylon 5 Season 2 on DVD for cheap? The cheapest I can find is Amazon.ca, with the promotional code CANADAVCARDS for 10$ off (pays for standard shipping) for a total of $76.26 CAD, which is $52.48 USD according to XE.com. Not bad, and if this is the cheapest deal, at least I'm getting the word out. Amazon.ca is the most professional of the Canadian retailers I believe.

2. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

Thanks for the tip, Lloyd! [​IMG] It sure looks like a really good deal considering Best Buy's price is now confirmed to be $79.99 in most markets. That's a good $25+ savings for a little over a week's wait. Bottom line: Unless some B&M gets wacky with the prices, it looks like Canada is way cheaper on this title.

3. Ed Faver

Ed Faver Second Unit

David-

Thanks for the tip. I haven't ordered from amazon.ca in some time & needed to be reminded of what a good deal it is. The coupon code fully cancelled the shipping, so I'm getting B5 s.2 for $53. Better than Costco!

4. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    DVD Soon and despite some of the lukewarm opinions they sent me a shipping Notice and Got it to me for $55 Shipped

5. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Ordered mine from Amazon.ca using the $10 off coupon. Best deal I've found anywhere.

6. BradJudy

BradJudy Stunt Coordinator

Yep - this was the same with Season 1. I guess I'll be ordering from Canada again.