What's new

B4 Plus Colours (1 Viewer)

ArtH

Stunt Coordinator
I have ordered the B4 Plus from SVS but can't decide what colour to go with..Recently I saw photo's of the PB2 Ultra that were finished in the American Antique but noticed that it appears lighter than the sample photo provided by SVS..If anybody could provide actual photo's of their B4's and indicate the finish they chose, it would be appreciated. This would make mt decision on selecting a finish much easier. I have a feeling the samples provided look darker than they really are....

TommyL

Supporting Actor
Its a light oak..Good old Tom V from SVS should have my stain sample on hand if you need it. Tell him Tom L sent ya...he'll take good care of ya:) *I bs with T.V. a time or two every week :) Let me know if I can be of any help to ya(I can email him also if need be) tom

ArtH

Stunt Coordinator
Tommy

I requested a couple of samples and SVS has promised to send what they have....

Thanks

TommyL

Supporting Actor
They can match just about anything Art:) Let me know if you have any further questions about it. I'm in the process of taking all new website pics (new camera) Keep me posted..you will be very impressed with not only the finish/build of it, but the bass...in my 26x21 room, it cannot be maxxed...too many things fall:) lol.. You can email me at [email protected] if need be. SVS will take good care of you! tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks