B4+ come to me!! who's waiting for a SVS on the doorstep?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by TommyL, Apr 4, 2003.

1. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

Finally hit the submit button on the B4+...ahh...now the wait is on...man, you guys count hours...I HAVE a WEEK!! The PB + sounds like another kick ass sub from SVS also...I have yet to find better customer service, and great people to deal with. thanks TV and ron/erik...[​IMG]

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Let the anxiety begin! And the uncontrolable drooling. [​IMG]

Parker

3. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

Yes Parker...you are correct...man...its like being a kid about the 20th of December...(or an adult too *s*) I hate waiting[​IMG] ANyone else out there waiting for UPS/ whoever sends this monster to the door??

4. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

Congrats on the new sub. What did shipping cost for that monster?

5. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

I've never been so happy to see a UPS man in all my life, than when he pulled up with my SVS a month or so ago. [​IMG] Man it was tortuous, following the progress online, and then every truck that went by my house i rushed to see, then finally i rush out there to see the UPS truck go PAST my house, delivering some other pacakges I guess, then come back about 10 minutes later. You best be home all day, cause you know how you'll never forgive yourself if you get that note on the front door that they're gonna try again tomorrow. :b

6. ChadLB

ChadLB Screenwriter

I can't even imagine what that beast sounds like...chris I got the note on my door and went down to ups 3 times before the truck that had my svs got back there...finally 7:30 pm and I was able to pick it up...even though they were closed I caught the last truck drive leaving for the night and he was nice enough to let me pick up my SVS....:b

7. ChadLB

ChadLB Screenwriter

Oh I forgot to ask Tom which color are getting it in....?

Is this your first SVS?

8. Frank Carter

Frank Carter Screenwriter

It is hard waiting, but at least SVS is quick with getting it out the door.

9. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

Oh i didn't mean to confuse, I didn't get the B4+. Just the measly(in comparison) PCi 20-39. No slouch though [​IMG]. I have to get a cinder block or something for underneath because it's rattling my poor old wooden floor, even in the corner. I'd love to have a B4+, but seeing as I don't even have a TV yet, i have to set realistic limits SOMEWHERE. Theater isn't all bass. It's about 100% bass, but that third half requires some sort of picture [​IMG]

10. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

hey guys! great responses...I know that feeling of waiting for it...did it once already![​IMG] This will be my second SVS..no way I'd buy a different sub...these guys are great, and take care of you like no one else...plus they have a great product line that opens up to just about anyone. I previously had a 2039 pci too...(sold it ONLY because I moved into a new home(huge family room) and figured new house, new sub[​IMG] The color I am getting it a medium oak to match my family room ...we have beautiful hardwood oak throughout...yet its not woodsy, it holds that comtemporary look to it...I'll post a few pics as soon as I receive it along with a review...I bought 10 dvd's just for this test, and am ready to give er hell...can't wait...Even though a B4+ isn't a normal purchase, I still feel any SVS will kick major ass...and at a good price....If your thinking or pondering...I'd suggest at least trying one...you won't regret it...even though I never heard a 2039 pci, I ordered one...happy as can be...In audio everyone has different ears..let'em guide ya..but this is a helluva start...and probably a finish[​IMG] anyone busted anything with the SVS in the house? (I had a clock far about 20 feet away, 3 walls away downstairs[​IMG] greta stuff! tom