What's new

axiom m80 vs paradigm 60 or 100s, anyone audtitioned or owned both? (1 Viewer)

Nicko

Auditioning
I auditioned the paradigm 60s and 100s yesterday, they both sounded nice...but the 100s seemed a little to bright for my likeing, or MAYBE it was the music I was listening too, I'll have to re-audition soon.
But anyway I seemed to prefer the 60s sound.

So my question is, what do the axiom m80s (or m60s)sound like in comparison to the paradigm 60s or 100s?

I really wish I could audition the axioms, I may have to do the 30 day trial, but for now any comparisons would be a BIG help.

Jamey F

Stunt Coordinator
The 100's shouldn't sound brighter than the 60's. In fact, they should sound a bit fuller in bass with the same high-end. I have the Studio 100's, and they sounded considerably brighter when new than after 100 hours or so of listening. In fact, I turned on my receiver during the day while I was at work to put some time on them quickly. After a few days of doing this, I noticed they were much smoother. Perhaps the 100's you listened to weren't broken in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks