What's new

Average Joe: Hawaii (on-going thread) (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Oh yeah, my predictions for the finale,
She chooses Brian but it is an extremely close call between Brian and Gil. The determining factor being that Gil has problems opening up and Brian drops the L bomb

Her secret is
She's a Man, man! :D Seriously though, I think she has a child.

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
I'm thinking that Gil will win out. He seems to be a decent guy, especially to be one of the new guys. Brian is killing me with his sappy crap. Listening to him gush like he's never even had a date in his life is killing me. Yes, he is nice, but she talks about him like he is a puppy dog, not a boyfriend. Cute, safe bet, loyal, etc...seems like to her he isn't a man, he's a security blanket. Hopefully he will lose because it will end badly within a month if he wins and if he is sincere and genuine, then his world will be over when she breaks up with him. Hate to see it go down like that.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member

Yup, and then he would NEVER open up to another woman again.

I've wanted an average Joe to win since the beginning, but Brian isn't the one. He is nice, and definitely the safe bet for Larissa but I don't recall her ever saying "He makes me feel like a woman" like she did with some of the other hunks. :D

Lee L

Supporting Actor
That she fell in love with one of the camermen always following her around and they are flying to Vegas on that plane to get married? ;)

I'm with those who say she has been married before and/or has a child. I doubt she was a man before as she was a contestant in a pageant and I'm sure one of those super competitive pageant contestants would have dug that up and used it against her.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Knowing NBC's usual truthfulness in their promos, her big secret could be that she forgot to brush her teeth that morning.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
Like I predicted, it was Fabio.

But why would he freak out cause she dated Fabio?

He seemed a little tightly wrapped anyway.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Fabio? FABIO?????????????????????????????

That was more surreal than The Surreal Life!

How's this for weird: Fabio's character in Bubble Boy was named Gil!!!

dan fritzen

Second Unit
This show just proves what I learned in high school, the secure non abusive type will always loss to the domineering or risky types. And of course guys pick the wrong girls as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks