What's new

avalanche 15 sub - pictures (1 Viewer)

Kirk Sims

Auditioning
Hi Mark,

Good to hear from you!

Yep, the sub is a definite step up for me. I can't quite hang with you big boys yet, but at least I'm getting closer. : )

I remember your and Craig's design plans for his sub, so I know that the final product is a monster.

Haven't fired up the BFD yet for the Avalanche 18. The interesting thing is that the sub doesn't show the huge 40 - 60 hertz bump that the Tempest did, so it sounds much smoother without EQ. Eventually I'll get around to trying to flatten the curve. I've only had the sub for a week now, so I'm still happy just blowing things up!

Kirk

stephanX

Stunt Coordinator
It aint no avalanche, but hey, i just ordered my atlas 15, and for a 14 year old in an 11x9' room im pretty damn exited!

Max F

Second Unit

If i were your Dad i would order you to put that sub in the living room were it belongs!

Kirk Sims

Auditioning
Hyun,

Thanks for posting the pics!

Chad did an awesome job on the cabinet. The cherry wood finish has a very nice luster to it.

Having a sub that can handle anything I throw at it is a great feeling.

Kirk

Robert_CA

Stunt Coordinator
I got a opportunity to hear Kirk's sub in action last weekend. It performs as good as it looks with smooth and very well controlled bass. I've got to agree that Chad did a killer finish on that enclosure, Kirk! Man, I've got to get on with my Avalanche 15 build soon! Could you maybe post my pics if I sent them to you Hyun?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks