Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Some updates from the last few months:

DVDs:
Blue Sunshine - Jeff Lieberman
Child's Play - Alex Vincent
The Crazies - Lynn Lowry
The Evil Dead: Book of the Dead - Tom Sullivan
Friday the 13th (uncut HK disc) - Adrienne King, Betsy Palmer, Tom Savini, Ari Lehmann
Friday the 13th Part VII - Kane Hodder, Lar Park Lincoln
Halloween 4 - Danielle Harris, Kathleen Kinmont
Maniac - Tom Savini (previously signed by William Lustig)
Misty Mundae: Mummy Raider - Misty Mundae
Night of the Living Dead (1990) - William Butler (previously signed by Tom Savini, John Russo, Russ Streiner, and Tony Todd)
Q, The Winged Serpent: SE - Larry Cohen, David Carradine, and Candy Clark
Return of the Living Dead - John Russo and Russ Streiner (previously signed by Don Calfa, William Stout, Linnea Quigley)
Sleepaway Camp - Robert Hiltzik, Felissa Rose, Paul DeAngelo
Squirm - Jeff Lieberman
V: The Miniseries - Marc Singer

LDs:
Bad Dreams - Jennifer Rubin
Cool as Ice - Candy Clark
Shivers (Japanese release) - Lynn Lowry (previously signed by David Cronenberg)

I know there's more I'm forgetting...

DJ

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
The Usual Suspects -- Kevin Pollack personalized saying.. " hand me the keys you F_____g c______ker "

Thats my fave

And I have Godfather Signed by kathy Ireland. yes.. the model.. she was not in the movie. It was all I had on me

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Hehehe, I can instantly spot the 2001 National HTF Meet folk by those who've posted "American Werewolf in London signed by John Landis". Got one myself :)

Sadly, it's the only DVD I have autographed. My Rick Baker signing went to a girl I know (yeah, and I'm sure those of you who were there remember what Landis said when I asked Baker to sign the poster 'To Jessica' :b)

I do have two autographed Natalie McMaster CD's from when I saw her at the Bottom Line in NYC a short few years back. *Sigh*...she just got married, guess I won't have a chance to get another personal signing like that again :) Oh, and I have one CD from the California Guitar Trio signed by most of the band members.

And that's all I ever got. I need to meet some more famous folk. Hey Jason, where's my introduction to Julia you promised! :D

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
Well Chazz,

James Cameron is a member of the NASA Advisory Council and I have something to do with that. Got John Glenn's autograph the same day!!!

Fun stuff!

Regards,

C

John*C

Stunt Coordinator
O/T 1st edition *A Treasury of Great Recipes* cook book by Vincent Price *in Person*, my mom knew I liked horror. My 1965 High School graduation present and mom telling me Vincent would be signing at Hess brothers dept store in Allentown, PA. WOW something the horror meister touched and Vincent shaking my hand thanking 'me' for being his devoted fan! I had to share this with you horror fans, back on topic none yet.:)

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
Kids in the Hall: Same Guys New Dresses, autographed by Dave Foley, Scott Thompson, Mark McKinney, and Kevin McDonald (Bruce McCullough was absent).

Ryan Belfast

Stunt Coordinator
In The Name Of The Father - DDay Lews & Marie Jones

Home Alone 2 - Brenda Fricker (Pigeon Lady)

The Boxer - Brian Cox & Ian McElhinney

Gangs of NY- DDay Lewis

The Ring - Brian Cox

Manhunter (Brian Cox)

A Night To Remember Criterion (William McQuitty) Producer

Manhunt (PS2 Game) Brian Cox

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks