What's new

Audrey Hepburn on Blu (1 Viewer)

Claus Nielsen

Stunt Coordinator
Sabrina and Funny Face were released in France and Scandinavia yesterday. The discs contain no extras.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Wait Until Dark and How To Steal A Million are 2 that I would like on blu ray.

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Originally Posted by Osato /t/317667/audrey-hepburn-on-blu#post_3926012
Wait Until Dark and How To Steal A Million are 2 that I would like on blu ray.

I would buy both of those titles also. In fact I love Wait Until Dark very much so and How to Steal a Million is a lot of fun.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Originally Posted by Powell&Pressburger /t/317667/audrey-hepburn-on-blu#post_3926201

I would buy both of those titles also. In fact I love Wait Until Dark very much so and How to Steal a Million is a lot of fun.

I love the first and like the second (I think it's a bit too long), but the one I'd really love to have from this period is Two for the Road which was my pick as the best film of 1967.

AdrianTurner

BANNED
Real Name
Adrian Turner
No one ever mentions Billy Wilder's 1957 film Love in the Afternoon with Audrey and Gary Cooper. The common consensus is that Cooper is 'too old', in the same way that Bogart is 'too old' in Sabrina. In fact, Love in the Afternoon is an immensely stylish movie and quite a rarity in the US and never shown or available on DVD in the UK. I don't think Audrey has ever been more beautiful than in this movie and William Mellor's satinous b&w photography could look wonderful on Blu-ray.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
One of my favorite films.

Would love to see it on Blu-ray, accompanied by violins, naturally.

RAH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks