What's new

Audio Problems with direct Tv Hd (1 Viewer)

Brandon>C

Agent
Anyone else having Audio sync problems with Fox & Abc local Hd's over Direct tv.

The box i have is the new H10 Hd box. Right now its hooked up with componets cable's soon to be hdmi.

Thanks for your help.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Usually if I turn off the HD Tuner or in this case you HD Direct box, it temporarily will solve it. Not that it happens alot, but I also get it from time to time with the big networks on OTA HD.

As I understand it, broadcasters are having some issues keeping DD in sync. It will be interesting to see what others have to say about it here as well.

Brandon>C

Agent
Im just hoping Fox gets it together for my super bowl party. Thats the whole reason i ordered Hd lol.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
So you get your Fox feed over the satellite? I wish. Though my over the air signal has not had the synch issues you mention. Have you tried calling DirecTV? Their customer support people were pretty helpful when I was learning the tricks of the boxes I bought.

BTW, you need to take your equipment model numbers out of your signature line. It messes up people trying to do searches for information on those products and is against forum rules. :)

John S

Senior HTF Member
You have never had even the slightest of sync problem ever from your OTA HD???

I think your in the minority there. Mine never gets off very much, but I have definetly caught it being off a few times, in the last two years.

Brandon>C

Agent
Charlie - Yeah i get my locals in Hd over the dish Im in the L.A. market.

Ive tried to reset the box a few times but it never seems to help. I Spoke to Direct Tv today and they said they have been having this problem for a few weeks with Local Hd over the dish, they are hoping ot have it fixed in a few days, or so i was told.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks