Audio Authority 1154 Component/Digital Audio Switcher

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by JoseEduardo, Oct 28, 2007.

1. JoseEduardo

JoseEduardo Second Unit

Hi guys,
    For sale is for a very lightly used Audio Authority Model 1154 Digital A/V Input switch. This switch comes complete with the original power adapter. The switch was adult owned, treated very gently, and is in perfect working condition.

This digital audio and video switch allows for 4 component video inputs (Y/Pb/Pr) and 4 audio inputs that can be either Toslink optical/Coaxial/Analog Stereo. The output is to a single component video (Y/Pb/Pr) and Toslink optical/Coaxial/Analog Stereo connection. The switch can be operated in either the Auto or manual mode, which is selectable via a button on the front of the unit. When the Auto mode is selected it will automatically choose the input that is currently sending a signal through the video or audio connections. The manual mode button allows you to move between any of the 4 inputs by pressing the button. The switch can also be screw mounted in any position.

Asking for $70 and that includes shipping via Fedex to any of the 48 continental US states with tracking info and insurance. Please feel free to check my ebay feedback my username is "soycrema" Any questions or if you'd like a picture please send me a PM or email me at jcorrea76@msn.com
    Thanks!

Jose Eduardo