What's new

Attn Those looking for a First DSLR. (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Do they have any Canon XSi's in silver left? Amazon price is still good - about $650 for camera and lens, so I doubt CC will be better, but, I am curious.

I believe CC prices are decided regionally by the liquidators.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Answering my own question (having just returned from CC), the Canon XSi is available (in black only, no silver) at Circuit City for the same price as Amazon. Meaning with tax, Amazon is most likely the better source. That would change if cameras drop from 20% off to 30% off...but stocks are pretty low.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I checked out the camera section at the CC in Myrtle Beach last week. Their "liquidation" prices were no better than you can get online at Amazon or B&H Photo.

Their BluRay disc prices stunk, too.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I was looking for the Canon XS and the prices at CC were higher than the deal I eventually got at Roberts Distributors in Indianapolis. Living in Illinois I was able to purchase the camera without paying sales tax, but got the camera next day using UPS ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks