Athena Audition Series

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by JasonHussey, Dec 23, 2003.

1. JasonHussey

JasonHussey Auditioning

Has anyone had any experience with these? Ive listened to them at Best Buy and they sound pretty good to me, even better than the Klipsch they had hooked up.

I've only really heard what the Best Buy reps say about them, but I'd like some unbiased opinions too. So if anyone has any qualms or priase about these, lets hear it please? [​IMG]

I would get the audition series, left, right, center, and surround, and sub.

2. Chris A H

Chris A H Stunt Coordinator

3. Jeremy:L

Jeremy:L Agent

I just listened to the AS-B1's at Best Buy as well. Even amidst the chaos, they sounded damn good! Also, consider that BB is using only decent receivers and something like 24 guage speaker wire.

When I'm ready to buy in a month or two, I'll be picking them up from OneCall.com or AudioAdvisor.com.

4. Allen Marshall

Allen Marshall Supporting Actor

oo ooo i own them, i got Athena AS-F2 for fronts, AS-C1 center and the AS-B2's for rears, i've heard alot of speakers under $1,000 a pair and the AS-F2s still sound the best to me, easily the best at best buy to say the least.

5. JasonHussey

JasonHussey Auditioning

sounds good to me! looks like a good setup for entry level for me. thanks for all your replies

6. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

ASF1+ASC1+ASB1+ASP300 powered by a Pioneer Elite VSX53TX here...

[​IMG]

Can't go wrong. I think I paid less than $700CND through a connection to a dealer for the speakers. Fantastic deal.