What's new

Ascendant Atlas 15 - IB install pics (1 Viewer)

Chad Kuypers

Stunt Coordinator
Jack,

Looks great!! Thanks for posting some pictures of your setup. I am glad to hear that it is indeed giving you the output that you desire and then some. :)

I never like to comment about our products versus another, but I can tell you that there is a very noticable and measureable difference between these two subwoofers. :D :D :D :D

Chad Kuypers
Ascendant Audio

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
never like to comment about our products versus another, but I can tell you that there is a very noticable and measureable difference between these two subwoofers.
>>>>>>

AH come on man, tell me something! :)

Kevin Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
"I've wondered that, but have yet to find out."

Well theres only one way to find out:)
Also would you happen to have a review of movies and music because I am thinking of getting a pair.

Bryan Michael

Supporting Actor
the aa avalanch 18 is a sweet sub it is way better than any other sub i have had. i will never need a upgrade. i put on some test tones. realey flat. i have a ss filter set to 16 hz and put on a 10 hz tone o my got i mesured 95 db at my meter that is rs un corected.

Kevin Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
"I will never need a upgrade."

WOW I wish I could say that for one would save me A lot of money but it just seems the more I learn the better equipt I want...I learn more and more everyday I dont think itll ever end, well not like its a bad thing:D

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter

I doubt I will ever have a house that will be able to use this much bass.

Besides, nobody needsto upgrade. ;) If anything id do it just to try something else and because I am an enthusiast.

An upgrade is hardly possible from where I stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks