What's new

Ascend Questionable Warranty Inquiry Response (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_cyberbri

Stunt Coordinator
Jason,

Have you read the warranty?

This is hilarious, and pathetic at the same time. Jason, if thinking you listen to manlier, machoer music than the rest of us helps you sleep at night, go right on thinking that.

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I think it's time to pull the plug on this one

I'm rather enjoying this thread. Don't ruin it, moderator wannabees!

Jason Garrett

Stunt Coordinator
You do realize what a bunch of nerds that you sound like to keep on and on and on about this, don’t you? It has absolutely nothing to do with almost all of you. What could possibly possess so many of you to keep on and on about it is disturbing.

On the one hand, it’s nice that there are people that are such nerds about such a matter so you’re around when an answer is needed for something, but on the other hand – it’s disturbing. Several of you just keep on and on making arguments about something that you couldn’t possibly know all of variables of. I don’t know all of the variables myself and it’s my stereo. It makes me question just what advice that might be gleaned from this forum.

What’s with the insistence that Ascend offered to honor the warranty. They offered to waive the LABOR CHARGE OF $55 AN HOUR. The cost of the drivers is still $60 each plus shipping to and fro. What good is the six months left of a worthless warranty? I can fix these myself. Is there some damage with some of you people that doesn’t let this register? Or do you all normally run this much head over nothing?

GaryPL

Agent
This thread is a JOKE of EPIC proportions IMO.
The OP wants a new pair of drivers, shipping and repair for free, meanwhile HE blew them overdriving them with distortion, after coming on here complaining of his "Treatment", he treats everyone on here with disdain, everyone else here is wrong, and he is right.
Your treating folks on here like they don't know wth they are talking about, and treating folks WAY worse than what YOU perceive as bad treatment.

Go with another brand, get the sound you want from them, and THEN when you beat those poor things to death, please let us know, so we can tell you AGAIN that you are overdriving them.

I've seen idiocy b4, but I must say, this thread is right up there!!

Good Luck man

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
This thread really has run it's cause. I see no possibilities for any member to offer any help, nor is Jason asking any more of that.

I strongly suggest that the parties involved take their business dispute and proceed outside the realms of this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks