What's new

Arrest Warrant for Michael Jackson Issued (1 Viewer)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
The arrest report shows no distinguishing marks. I guess the plastic surgery must be better than we thought.

There is something frightening about a man who wears eye liner, paints his eyebrows, wears lipstick and can't grow facial hair to save his life.

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
I recall when I lived in L.A. one day I was coming out of the mall. He and McCauley Kulkin walked by me giggling like 5-year olds. No bodygaurds, just the two of them walking past acting silly. Creepy now in retrospect. One thing I know is he's nowhere near 5' 11". More like 5' 6".

- Jack

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hate to join in, but in this latest mug of his Jacko looks vaguely nonhuman. He is transforming into a living cartoon. Wonder what that deliciously witty woman who wrote that "History of Michael Jackson's Face" on her "Anomolies" Website will have to say about this newest permutation of his face?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That man.....??!??! How can you tell it's a man? Oh, I know because it says so under vital statistics. Personally, I would have put a big fat question mark under that statistic. Whatever it has become, it is a poster child for what not to ask for at a Plastic surgeon's office.

Van Patton

Second Unit
I don't know how Jackson can sit there and openly and calmly admit that he has had no plastic surgery! I wonder what Janet Jackson has to say about her brother now.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
janet jacksons just as gross
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I don't know how Jackson can sit there and openly and calmly admit that he has had no plastic surgery!
That tells you either he's a liar or has an extremely skewed sense of reality.

He looks like a corpse... like a dried mummified face. Creepy. What was Lisa Marie thinking?!?

At one point, he was the most famous person in the world. He grew up in the limelight and I think it's the waning media attention that has been making him wierder and wierder. Sort of the opposite of when a joe schmo is suddenly famous and finds his new lifestyle bizarre. I don't think Mike knows how to act without cameras in his face.

I wouldn't be surprized to find out that he is secretly enjoying all of this media attention... good or bad.

He is still a freak, though.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
The alleged victim's credibility (or that of his family/mother) is already starting to collapse. Apparently the mother has been involved in other abuse lawsuits, one of which contended that she and her kids were roughed up by a mall security guard after the kids were caught shoplifting. She even claimed the guard sexually assaulted her. (Give me a break.) She settled with JC Penney for $137,000.

There is no doubt Jackson is a creepy individual who I wouldn't doubt is capable of disturbing and/or criminal behavior; I just hate to see even sicker people than him try to take advantage of his fame and fortune.

Gordon Moore

Second Unit
The alleged victim's credibility (or that of his family/mother) is already starting to collapse.
Not really a shock.... What was their kid doing there in the first place???????

Funny that Law and Order did a storyline that pretty much followed the premise from the 1993 accusation and here we are again.

At the very least, he's a 45 year old (man?) who has sleep overs with young kids with an apparent attraction to little boys. What part of that sounds okay?

If the police truly have something, I hope they don't screw it up. If he's found guilty then it will be a sad day indeed because there will be many other people including family members and employees who have probably been turning a blind eye to MJ's actions and share the burden of guilt. 'Course proving that would be too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks