What's new

Area restored (1 Viewer)

TomF

Stunt Coordinator
Next to the areas where I can gain home theater knowledge, this is the most valuable area of the forum for me. Thanks for keeping it around!

James D S

Screenwriter
Just posting to keep the count respectable. :rolleyes:
...'cause I had no idea that this area was on the chopping block.
What's going on around here?
And a big :thumbsdown: to the 'other members' for wanting to nix this area.
Post count? That's not what this area is about. Get with the program...

Nathan A

Second Unit
Why again did they want to rid this?

My thanks goes out to all who post on this part of the forum (especially Mr. Lambert).

Jeff Koch

Stunt Coordinator
Parker,
Thanks for bringing this section back. If other members don't like it, they can just skip it although I can't imagine why on earth they would object. I check here often and I've gotten some great deals due to the posting efforts of some very diligent members. Recent example: I never would have learned about the price increase alert for the box set of "All In the Family" if it hadn't been for this section. Keep up the great postings guys and thanks for keeping us informed!
Jeff

Chas_Michael

Second Unit
Thanks for the return! Really enjoyed this place always a need for a bargain in this hobby! Every little bit helps.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
I am another one who does more viewing than posting in this area. I do, however, do a lot of purchasing after my viewing:D .

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
This has always been the 1st area I look at when I log on. I was totally surprised that it was deleted. I am grateful that it was restored.
Maybe next time we can receive some warning or a chance to respond to any proposed changes? :D

Judy Y

Stunt Coordinator
I also have never posted here- I always seem to be the last one to find a good bargan! But I always check here to see what good deals are out there!!!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well i also rarely post here but always look here to see what is on sale. glad itr's back:)

Chris M

Second Unit
I never come in here 'cause it's so hard to seperate the Canadian deals to the US deals :frowning: BUT perhaps if there was a seperate Canadian section that might help! :D
Chris.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It might help if our Canadian members would put "Cdn" in the title line to alert deals for Canadians.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Another Voice Added, this is one of the best forums, please keep it around.

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
HTF Cheapskates unite!! :) I post here occasionally when I have something good to share. And I always check David Lamberts weekly post for the cheapest new releases. Thanks David. Now, who's going to have Peter Pan SE the cheapest?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Thank you for restoring this area. It's one of my favorites. I'll make sure to post now (even if it's thank you's) rather than just read :).

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I'll add my voice as some one who also visits this forum often.

Like others I don't post much here but I do enjoy the heads ups provided on specials.

Glen C

Stunt Coordinator
At the request of other members I initially decided to remove this are
I've been a member here for a while... don't post much anymore, or even read daily...
but this was my FIRST STOP at the htf.
Thanks for bringing it back, and next time, please "listen" to common sense and "views" NOT a few complainers with too much free time on their hands. Whoever complained about forum area should almost have their account reset for punishment. Jeez ;)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Count me in as a frequent visitor to this forum. Thank you for reinstating it, and thanks to David and all others who post the great deals that they find here! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Another vote to keep a great forum. I visit everytime I am on.. David's posts have saved me money. Ex: was going to buy "Rockstar" at BB, till I seen his post for CC at $12 compared to $15 at BB. Three dollars in my pocket.

Like others have said, I think its the lack of posts that everyone was looking at, but what they forgot to look at was the # of views.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks