What's new

Are Ya' Ready For Some Football!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I'm always ready for some football! The season starts on my birthday and I can't think of a better birthday present. :D NFL Sunday Ticket's already paid for and I'll be watching the first preseason game in a few hours.
Way to go Glenn! Diehard Steelers fan here. The Steelers will be better than they were last year. Here's hoping for that elusive 5th Superbowl trophy!
Patrick - Just hope you've got a uniform big enough for Levon "pass the potatoes" Kirkland. :D He's already eaten his way off of 2 football teams and the Steelers haven't missed him one bit.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Bronco fan here and I can't wait for this season.
This year I really don't know what will happen.....The Bronco's could be really tough IF they don't get screwed by injuries for the 4th straight year:angry:; the Steelers should be very good but they still have Kordell, likewise with Miami and Fiedler. The Pats will not be as good but Brady is a clutch QB and on Bledsoe's best day was never near the level Brady plays at. How will the Raiders do getting a new coach and getting a year older(Buchanon was a steal). Tennessee should make the playoffs and could be a real dark horse.
The NFC is the Rams to lose but I am liking the Eagles to maybe get to the Superbowl. Martz better get his head out of his butt and not try and be cute and realize Faulk is the catalyst. With Gruden on the Bucs will they actually not be overrated this year and win some playoff games?

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Niners v. Skins just started......YES football is here.

And along with it......Suzy Kolber. (Shameless Suzy Kolber plug)

Chris

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Patsy fans, no fluke Super Bowl win for New England Patsies this year.

Look out for the Indy Colts.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Anthony, Be happy that Indy is not in the Pats division anymore. The Colts have been the Pats bitch for years :D .
We are going to miss the usual 2 easy wins every year.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Suckaneer fan? [raisetheroof]Meet the DAWN OF THE MICHAEL VICK ERA!!!![/raisetheroof]
Vick to Finneran, memorize it, there will be a test come playoff time :D
Indy isn't the only team benefiting from a new division. We drop the Rams and the 49ers for the perenially underacheiving Saints and the Suckaneers. :emoji_thumbsup:

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Hey I'm ready for football too. But College Football is where it's at for me. Specifically the Texas A&M Aggies. I love the atmosphere at Kyle Field, 12th Man, maroon out etc...nothing like it. That's why I love the college game.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Hope springs eternal :D
If you've got room in a fantasy league, I'm interested. I haven't played in a couple of years and I've got the itch to play again.

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
Rumors are flying and almost certain to be true as the Patriots have scheduled a "business related" press conference that the Patriots will rename CMGI Field to Gillette Stadium today.
Check out www.boston.com for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks